Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add an Instagram Feed to your site, sync it with your personal Instagram Account and customize it to keep your visitors up-to-date.
Let your visitors follow your Instagram feed from your website. Images are automatically updated as you take them and your site's visitors can comment and like your Instagram photos.
You can see your Instagram Feed in action by clicking Preview from the top menu.
To add an Instagram Feed:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, type "Instagram" into the search box or scroll through the options.
3. Click Instagram.
4. From Instagram, click Add to Site.
An Instagram Feed is added to your page.
To connect your personal Instagram Feed to your site:
1. In the Editor, click on the Instagram Feed to open Instagram Feed Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Click Connect Account.
4. From the Instagram page that opens, sign into your Instagram account.
If you would like to create a new Instagram account, click Sign Up.
Your personal Instagram Feed is connected to your site.
To disconnect your personal Instagram Feed from your site, click Disconnect Account.
To customize your Instagram Feed:
1. In the Editor, click on the Instagram Feed to open Instagram Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Settings, customize the following options:
Show your profile details
Show thumbnail grid
4. Under Colors, customize the following options:
Separators & icons
Your Instagram Feed is customized.