Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add a Google Map to your site to direct your visitors to a physical location.
To add a Google Map:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From App Market, click Wix apps and then click Google Maps.
3. From Google Maps, click Add to site.
4. From Google Maps Settings, under Address, type a physical address in the field and click Find.
5. Under Description, type a description for the location and click Set.
6. Click outside of the Google Map to close Google Maps Settings.
A Google Map is added to your site.
To customize your Google Map:
1. Double-click your Google Map.
2. From Google Maps Settings, edit the address, description, change the Map Type and more.
3. Click outside of the Google Map to close Google Maps Settings.
Your Google Map is customized.
You can also add a Google Map by using the HTML app. Get an embed code from Google Maps and add the code to the HTML app.
Address – add the address of a physical location.
Description – add the description of the location.
Map Type – choose from Normal, Terrain, Satellite or Hybrid.
Other Options – choose to allow or not allow various map options including: Control map type, Zoom options, Navigation control, Street View control and Map dragging.