Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Share an event or other schedule on your site with the Google Event Calendar. Add a calendar to your page, sync it with your personal Google Calendar and customize it to keep your visitors up-to-date with the happenings of your company.
To use the Google Calendar app, please make sure to set your Google Calendar settings to the Make this Calendar Public option and choose See all event details from the drop-down menu.
To add a Google Event Calendar:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, type "Google Event Calendar" into the search box or scroll through the options.
3. Click Google Event Calendar.
4. From Google Event Calendar, click Add to Site.
A Google Event Calendar is added to your page.
You can see your calendar in action by clicking Preview from the top menu.
To connect your personal Google Calendar to your site:
1. In the Editor, click on the calendar to open Google Event Calendar Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Google Event Calendar, click Connect Account.
4. From the Google page that opens, sign into your Google account.
If you would like to create a new Google account, click Sign Up.
5. From the WixCalendar and Google permissions page, click Accept.
Please note that in order for the calendar to show on your Wix site please make sure to set it as Public by following the instruction here.
Note that if you have a Google Apps email account, you may need to contact your Google Apps Administrator before you can set your calendar to Public.
Your personal Google Calendar is connected to your site.
To disconnect your personal Google Calendar from your site, click Disconnect Account under Google Event Calendar.
To customize your Google Event Calendar:
1. In the Editor, click on your calendar, and from the pop-up menu, click App Settings.
2. From the Google Event Calendar settings window, under Settings, select the time format, default view, first day of the week, and days to display.
3. Under Design, click the color icons to open the color picker, and click a color for your calendar's background, border, events box, dates, days, running text, buttons, and event panel.
To set the transparency of your background and border, use the Opacity slider to the right of the color picker for these fields.
To customize the fonts for your dates, days, and running text, click the drop-down menus to the right of the color picker for these fields.