Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add the Google Drive app to share your Google Drive content directly on your Wix site.
To add Google Drive:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, click Google Drive.
3. From Google Drive, click Add to site.
Google Drive is added to your page.
To connect your Google Drive account to your site:
1. From the Editor, click on the Google Drive app to select it.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Click Connect Account.
4. From the Google page that opens, sign into your Google account.
If you would like to create a new Google account, click Create One.
5. Click Allow access.
6. Under Files, click a document to add it to your site.
Public and private files you created, and files that were shared with you that are defined as Public (from the sharer's Google Drive settings) will appear in this area.
After clicking a file, you can set it to Read Only or Editable mode. If your document is defined as Private (from your Google Drive settings), it will not be visible to your visitors until you select either Read only or Editable mode. Setting your file to Editable mode means that all of your site's visitors can edit this file.
To disconnect your Google Drive account from your site, click Disconnect Account.
To customize your Google Drive app:
1. From the Editor, click the Google Drive app to open Google Drive Share Tool.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Files, click the relevant file from your Google Drive.
4. Click Style to open the style section of the settings.
5. Under Style, customize the design of your file.
Your Google Drive app is customized.