Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Add the Gift Card app to your website so that your visitors can purchase gift cards for your store!
Gift cards are valid for purchases at your physical store location only.
After a visitor purchases a gift card on your site, two emails are sent:
One email is sent to the buyer with the details of the purchase and an image of the card. The buyer can choose to print or forward the gift card.
The other email is sent to you (the site owner) containing information about the purchase, including the coupon code.
Both you and the buyer will be able to view details of the transaction in your own Paypal accounts.
To add the Gift Card app:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, click Gift Card.
3. From Gift Card, click Add to site.
Gift Card is added to your site as a page.
To connect your PayPal account to your gift card:
1. From the Editor, click on the Gift Card app to select it.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Click Connect your PayPal account.
4. From Connect your PayPal account, under Your PayPal merchant email address, add the email address for your PayPal account.
Note that to use this app, you will need a Premier or Business PayPal account. Click here for more information.
5. Under Your Legal Name, fill in the fields.
Your name should match the name listed in your PayPal account.
6. Under Email address for payment summaries, checkmark the box next to Use PayPal merchant email or type a different email address in the field.
When a buyer purchases a gift card, an email will be sent to the email address indicated in this field.
7. Click Connect.
Your PayPal account is connected to your gift card.
To customize your Gift Card app:
1. From the Editor, click the Gift Card app to select it.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Settings, fill in the fields.
Some features are available for the upgraded version of the app only. For more information about upgrading an app, click here.
4. Click Style to open the style section of the settings.
5. Under Style, customize the design of your app.
Your Gift Card app is customized.