Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
This app was removed from the Wix App Market
Add your eBay sale items to your site.
To add your eBay store:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, click eBay.
3. From eBay, click Add to site.
4. Double-click your eBay store to open eBay Settings.
5. From eBay Settings, under Seller ID, type your eBay Seller ID.
6. Click Update.
7. Click outside of your eBay store to close eBay Settings.
Your eBay Store appear on your site.
To customize your eBay store:
1. Double-click your eBay store.
2. From eBay Settings, customize your Header Image and your store style.
3. Click outside of your eBay store to close eBay Settings.
Your eBay store is customized.
Seller ID – type your eBay Seller ID in the field.
Header Image – choose an image for your store header.
Change Style – change the style of your eBay Store.