Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Share your Blogger posts, images, videos and more directly on your Wix site.
To add a Blogger Feed:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the market icon to open Wix App Market.
2. From Wix App Market, click Blogger Feed.
3. From Blogger Feed, click Add to site.
A new Blogger Feed page is added to your site.
Note: The Blogger API doesn't support adding comments so we can't add the support to the App.
This app is a full-page app and when you add it, a new page is added to your site. You can delete the site page to delete the app. To do so: click the page icon from the left side of your Editor, roll over the page app and click the settings gear. From Settings and SEO, click Delete.
To connect your Blogger Feed to your site:
1. From the Editor, click on the Blogger Feed to open Blogger Feed Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Click Connect Account.
4. From the page that opens, click Allow access and sign into your Blogger account.
If you would like to create a new Blogger account, click Create one.
Your Blogger Feed is connected to your site.
To disconnect your Blogger Feed from your site, click Disconnect Account.
To customize your Blogger Feed app:
1. From the Editor, double-click the Blogger Feed app to open Blogger Feed Settings.
2. Click App Settings.
3. Under Layout, click a layout option.
4. Click Colors to customize the colors of your background, posts, break line, text and blog title.
5. Click Settings to hide or show various options on your blog posts.
Your Blogger Feed is customized.
Note that the Blogger API does not support comments and new comments cannot be posted through our Blogger Feed app.