Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
You can easily transfer a Wix site from one account to another! To find out how, follow the steps below or check out this video:
Please note that you can only transfer the site. It isn't possible to transfer a Premium package from one account to another.
If you would like to transfer a Wix domain to another account, click here for instructions.
Please also note that the images on your site are associated with your account and not with your site- they aren't transferable.
There are two ways to transfer your site to a different Wix account. This feature may be very useful for Wix Pro designers or for any Wix user who would like to move his or her website to a different Wix account.
1. Go to My Sites and click Manage Site, next to the site you would like to transfer.
2. From the Dashboard, under Handy Shortcuts, click Show More.
3. Click Transfer Site.
4. Add all relevant information and click Next.
5. From Are Your Sure? , make sure to read all of the information, and click Transfer Site.
1. Log into Wix.com.
2. Click here.
3. Next to the site that you would like to transfer, click Transfer site.
4. In the Transfer site window, type the email address of the recipient's Wix account. Type a personal note (optional).
5. Click Transfer.
Your transfer is complete! A confirmation email has been sent to the site recipient.
If you have not received an email, please check your Spam folder.
Once a Wix user transfers a Wix site to you, you will have to accept the transfer in order for the new site to appear in your account.
To accept a site transfer:
1. Log into the email address associated with your Wix account.
2. Open the confirmation email. In the body of the email, click Confirm to accept the transfer.
3. In the Site transfer process window, type a site name. Click Save.
You can find your new site on Wix.com in My Sites.