Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
You can create a new copy of your site by duplicating it from My Sites.
Note that if you are trying to restore an old version of your site, you can use the Site History feature. Click here for more information.
To duplicate your site:
1. From My Sites, next to your site, click ManageSite.
2. From the right of Dashboard tab, under Handy Shortcuts, click Show More.
3. Click Duplicate Site.
4. From Duplicate Site, type a new name for the copy of your site.
5. Click Duplicate.
Your duplicated site will appear in My Sites.
The following are notes to keep in mind when duplicating your site:
- The duplicated site will not have a domain automatically attached to it.
- Your site will not automatically be found by search engines. You can update your SEO settings for the new site from the Settings section of your Editor.
- Any apps on your original site will be copied to your new site, however:
- The duplicated site will only include the free version of your app.
- The apps on your new site and the apps on your original site will not be connected.