Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
With Windows Live you will be able to create email addresses for free (for example, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and so on).
This link has a quick overview on how Windows Live works.
To connect your Windows Live Email to Wix:
1. Click here. Under the heading Custom Domains, click on Get Started.
2. Add your domain and select Set up Outlook.com for my domain. Click Continue.
3. Under Assign a domain administrator, click an option to sign in with an an existing Microsoft account or to create a new account.
4. After signing into your account, from the page Review settings and accept agreement. Click I Accept to accept the terms.
5. Under Mail setup, next to MX server, copy the code.
6. Update the MX record under your Wix Domain Manager by following the instructions here.
7. Once you have added the MX record to your Wix Domain Manager, click Refresh to refresh your Windows Live page.
It may take several minutes for your domain to be verified.
8. When your MX record is verified, click Add and follow the prompts to setup your email accounts.
Your Windows Live mail is live!