(If your domain host is not Yahoo!, please click here for information).
To connect your domain to the Wix name servers, watch the video below or read the step-by-step instructions.
1. Log into your account, click Access Your Account
2. Click on Domain Control Panel
3. Click on Manage Advanced DNS Settings
4. Click on Change Nameservers
If your Domain is locked, please unlock it.
5. Change primary and secondary Nameservers to NS1.WIX.COM and NS2.WIX.COM respectively
Please make sure you receive this message:
6. Once you have changed your settings with Yahoo!, please update your Wix Domain Manager.
Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
It may take up to 72 hours for the change to take effect.
Click here if you are still having issues with connecting your Domain.