(If your domain host is not Networksolutions, please click here for information).
To connect your domain to the Wix name servers read the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Log into your Network Solutions account
2. Click Manage Account
3. Under My Domain Names, click Edit DNS
4. Under Domain Names, check the box next to your domain and click Edit DNS
5. Click Move DNS
6. Under Edit Name Servers, next to Name Server 1, type ns1.wix.com
7. Next to Name Server 2, type ns2.wix.com
8. Click Move DNS
9. Click Save Changes
Updating your Wix Domain Manager
Once you have changed your settings with Network Solutions, please update your Wix Domain Manager. Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
Once you have updated your Wix domain manager, your domain is connected to your Wix site!
It may take up to 72 hours for the change to take effect.