(If your domain host is not GoDaddy, please click here for information).
To connect your GoDaddy domain to your Wix site by using our name servers:
1. Login to your GoDaddy Account
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on Products and choose Domains
4. In Domains, click Launch next to the domain you wish to connect to your Wix site
5. Stay on the Settings tab and click on M anage under Nameservers
6. Select Custom and click on Edit Nameservers
7. Fill in the blanks with NS1.WIX.COM & NS2.WIX.COM and click Edit
Update your Wix Domain Manager
Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Click here for general information about connecting a domain.
For information about connecting your GoDaddy domain by pointing to IP, click here.
When your domain is connected to Wix by IP pointing, if Wix is forced to change their IP for any reason your domain name will no longer open your website until you contact your domain host and manually change the Wix IP. In the event of a crisis, the IP might change and then revert back to the original IP after some time. This may require you to change the IP with your host several times.
If you are connected to Wix by nameservers, any IP changes will be done automatically to keep the downtime of your website to a minimum.