(If your domain host is not 123reg.com, please click here for information).
To connect your domain name to Wix’s Name Servers:
1. Sign into your 123reg.co.uk account
2. In the Domain Names section, select the relevant domain name in the drop-down list and click on the Manage button.
3. If you are changing a top level domain i.e. .com, .net etc, you will need to unlock the domain name first. This can be done by selecting the Manage Domain Locking option and clicking on the Unlock Domain link. Once the domain has been unlocked click on the Back to Control Panel link.
4. Select the Change Nameservers option.
5. Under the ‘Nameserver 1’ field insert: NS1.WIX.COM. Under the ‘Nameserver 2‘ field insert: NS2.WIX.COM. Click on OK.
6. Click Update.
Your domain name is connected to the Wix Name Servers!
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Click here for general information about connecting a domain.