(If your domain host is not easyDNS, please click here for information).
You can connect your easyDNS domain name using two methods:
1. By connecting to Wix’s Name Servers (recommended method)
2. By pointing to Wix’s IP address. (Not recommended)
You can find instructions below:
To connect your domain name to Wix’s Name Servers:
1. Sign into your Crazy Domains account.
2. Choose your domain.
3. From the left sidebar, click the WHOIS link.
4. Scroll down and click Edit in the Name Servers section.
5. Enter Wix's nameservers (ns1.wix.com & ns2.wix.com) in the highlighted areas. Click Next when you're done.
6. Go over your new settings and click Confirm.
7. Once you have changed your settings with easyDNS, please update your Wix Domain Manager. Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
That's it! Your domain name is connected to the Wix Name Servers !
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Click here for general information about connecting a domain.