(If your domain host is not CrazyDomains, please click here for information).
You can connect your Crazy Domains domain name using two methods:
1. By connecting to Wix’s Name Servers (recommended method)
2. By pointing to Wix’s IP address. (Not recommended)
You can find instructions below:
To connect your domain name to Wix’s Name Servers:
1. Sign into your Crazy Domains account.
2. Click Domains and choose your domain.
3. Under Name Server Details click on ‘Update Name Servers’
4. Under Name Servers click on ‘Delete’ for the two name servers (ns1.crazydomains.com / ns2.crazydomains.com). Then, update the Wix name servers under ‘Add Name Server’ (ns1.wix.com & ns2.wix.com). After entering the name servers simply place your mouse in the IP Address field- the address will update automatically. When finished, click on ‘Update Servers’.
5. Once you have changed your settings with Crazy Domains, please update your Wix Domain Manager. Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
That's it! Your domain name is connected to the Wix Name Servers !
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Click here for general information about connecting a domain.