(If your domain host is not 1&1, please click here for information).
You can connect your 1&1 domain name using two methods:
1. By connecting to Wix’s Name Servers (recommended method)
2. By pointing to Wix’s IP address. (Not recommended)
You can find the instructions below:
To connect your domain name to Wix’s Name Servers:
1. Sign into your 1&1 account
2. Click Domain Center under Domains
3. Click on your domain name
4. Click on DNS Settings and click on Edit
5. Click on Other name servers under Basic DNS Settings. Change Name Server 1 to NS1.WIX.COM and after changing Additional name servers to My secondary name servers, change Name server 2 to NS2.WIX.COM
6. Once you have changed your settings with 1&1, please update your Wix Domain Manager. Click here and follow the instructions beginning with Step 3 to update your Wix Domain Manager.
Your domain name is connected to the Wix Name Servers!
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Click here for general information about connecting a domain.