To transfer your domain to Wix, you will first have to obtain an authorization code from your current registrar. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for obtaining an authorization code from GoDaddy.
Before transferring your domain, verify that at least 60 days have passed since your registered or last transferred your domain and make sure that your domain is unlocked.
To obtain an authorization code from GoDaddy:
1. Sign into your GoDaddy account.
2. From the top right corner, roll over your username and click Visit My Account.
3. Next to Domains, click Launch.
4. Click the relevant domain name to open the details page.
5. From the bottom of the page, next to Authorization Code, click Email my code.
6. From the pop-up, verify that the email address is correct and click Send.
The authorization code will be emailed to the admin email address.