- I forgot my admin password. How can I access my account?
- How can I change a mailbox username?
- Is there a limit to how many emails I can send per day?
- How can I connect Google Apps with Outlook?
- Can I set up alias addresses for a specific mailbox?
- Can I set up alias addresses for a domain?
To connect your Google Apps email to your iPhone, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook or Outlook Express, click here for recommended IMAP client settings.
If you get this error when trying to purchase a mailbox through Wix, your domain already has an account with Google Apps or it is already listed in Google Apps as an alias, you will not be able to purchase mailboxes through Wix but will have to go directly to Google and set up your account with them. For more information, click here.
- How do I set up additional mailboxes?
- How can I change the language of my Google Apps Account?
- How can I redirect emails from my Google Apps mailbox to my personal Gmail address?
- How do I set up Auto Forwarding in Gmail?
- How can I purchase additional email storage or email quota?
- Can I change my payment cycle?
Currently there is no option to change the payment cycle.
- How do I reset a mailbox user's password?
To reset the password of a mailbox user:
1. From Wix.com, click My Account.
2. From My Account, next to Manage Premium, click Mail Boxes.
3. From the Mail Boxes tab, next to the relevant domain name, under Mail Options, click Manage.
4. From Mail Boxes Summary, under Options, click Go to Google control panel and sign into your administrator account.
5. Click Users.
6. Click a user to reset the user's password.
7. From the top right menu, click the first icon on the left to reset that user's password.
- Can I transfer my Google Apps account from one Wix account to another?
You cannot transfer your Google Apps account from one Wix account to another. If you move your domain to another account or transfer it away from Wix, your Google Apps account would still be managed from the original Wix account where you had purchased your Google Apps account.