Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here.
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Now you can upload documents, and make them available for download from your Wix websites and other creations!
Watch this video tutorial and read below
These are the Document files you can upload:
- .doc & .docx
- .xls & .xlsx
- .ppt & .pptx
The size limit is 10MB per file.
In the editor,
1. Go to My Files > Docs.
2. Click Upload Docs.
3. Select the file you wish to upload, and click Open.
Please note: Document upload limit is 10MB/file
Your documents will then be uploaded, and you can always find them here (My Files > Docs) later too.
Once you have uploaded your documents, you can easily make them available for download on your website.
1. Go to My Files > Docs.
2. Drag the document into the editor, and it will appear as a "button"
3. Customize your button - add icons, change colors and add effects and animation
That's it! Your files are now ready for download from your Wix creations. Your viewer will only have to click on the Icon and download it!
How do I link a PDF to a picture?
To link a PDF to a picture:
1. Upload the PDF.
2. Click on the PDF to select it.
3. On the right, from the Document Button property panel, click Settings.
4. From the Settings window, uncheck the box next to Show Icon.
5. From the property panel, click Skins.
6. From the Skins window, choose Mask Button from the first row.
7. From the property panel, click Color. Select Background from the left.
8. From the Fill Picker, click the Image tab.
9. Click Choose Image and select a picture.
10. From the Fill Picker, select 100% (True Size) or Fit to adjust the Image Size.
11. Click OK.
The image you selected is linked to your PDF.
Note: If there is text on the picture and you would like to remove it, simply click on the text > Edit Text > delete the text.
Can I display my document or presentation directly on my Wix site?
While it isn't possible to display a document by uploading it directly to your Wix site, you can easily work around this by uploading your document to Google Docs and then using our HTML Widget to display it!
When adding HTML, please keep in mind that by adding external HTML code you are adding products and code that we have not created or tested. Therefore our Support team cannot answer any questions concerning HTML. We have created some basic instructions and a video for you here. You can also post your questions on the Wix Forum HTML page here.
To display a Google document on your Wix site:
1. Create a Google Doc. Click here for more information about Google Docs.
2. From your Google Doc, next to Share, click the drop-down menu arrow.
3. From the menu, click Publish as a web page.
Exact wording may vary from Google Doc to Google Doc. Look for phrases such as: Publish as a web page, Publish to the Web, or Publish/embed. For more information, click here to visit the Google Docs support page.
4. From the window that opens, click Start Publishing.
5. Copy the Embed code.
6. Go to your Wix Editor and add a Blank HTML Widget. For more information on adding an HTML Widget, click here.
7. Click on the HTML Widget to select it.
8. From the property panel on the right, click Settings.
9. Under Insert HTML code, paste the embed code from Step 5 and adjust the HTML Widget size settings.
Your Google Doc displays on your Wix site.
You can only preview an HTML Widget on a live site. To preview your Widget, first save or publish your Wix site, then visit your site online. For more information about the HTML Widget, click here.