Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here.
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
You can easily share your Google Calendar with your users by embedding your Google Calendar into the HTML Widget. To do so, you will first have to copy the embed code from your Google Calendar and then add it to your HTML Widget in the Wix Editor. Follow the instructions below or watch the video to find out how!
To copy your Google Calendar embed code:
1. Sign into your Gmail account and click Calendar from the top menu to access your Google Calendar.
2. Under My calendars, click on the drop-down menu arrow next to your calendar.
3. From the drop-down menu, click Calendar Settings.
4. Next to Calendar Address, click the HTML icon.
5. In the Calendar Address window, click configuration tool. An Embeddable Calendar Helper opens.
6. From the left of the screen, customize your calendar. Click Update HTML.
7. Copy the embed code.
You are now ready to add your embed code to your Wix site.
To add Google Calendar to your Wix site:
1. In the Wix Editor, go to Add and then go to Widgets. Under Widgets, click HTML.
2. From the HTML Gallery, click Google Calendar. Your HTML Widget appears on your site.
3. Click on the HTML Widget to select it.
4. From the HTML Widget Property Panel on the right of the Editor, click Settings.
5. In the Add HTML window, under Insert HTML code, paste the embed code from Step 7 above, in the Copying the Google Calendar Embed Code section.
6. Click OK.
Your Google Calendar is set up!
For more information about Google Calendar, click here.
Your visitors will be required to log into a Gmail account to view your calendar unless you have set your Google Calendar to public (Google Calendar > My calendars > drop-down menu arrow > Share this Calendar).
You will not be able to preview your HTML Widget in Preview Mode. You will only be able to view your HTML Widget on your published site. For more information, click here.