Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here.
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find answer here:
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze the traffic that comes to your website. Google Analytics provides you with the ability to track:
the number of people that have visited your site
the number of people that have viewed each page of your site
the geographical location of your visitors
the length of time that your visitors stay on each page
the keywords that are used to find your site
and much more!
Google Analytics for your Wix Mobile site works exactly the same way! Simply follow the instructions below and sign into your Google Analytics account for statistics on your mobile site!
To use Google Analytics, you will need to own a domain (like www.mydomain.com). Accordingly, Google Analytics is only available to users who have upgraded their Wix site to a package that includes using your own domain. For upgrading instructions, click here. For more information about our packages, click here.
If you don't already have a Google Analytics account, you can easily create one for free on the Google Analytics website! Follow the steps below to sign up for a Google Analytics account.
To create a Google Analytics account:
1. Click here to go to Google Analytics.
2. From the Google Analytics page, click Create an account.
3. If you are not already signed into Google, sign into your Google account.
If you don't already have a Google account, you will have to create one by clicking Sign up for a new Google Account from the top right corner.
4. From the Google Analytics page, click Sign Up.
5. Under Create New Account, under General Information, fill in your account name and domain. When typing your domain, make sure to include the www.
6. Under Data Sharing Settings, choose any option.
7. Under User Agreement checkmark the box next to Yes, I agree to the above terms and conditions.
8. Click Create Account.
On the page that opens, under What are you tracking? make sure that the radio dial next to A single domain is marked. If it is not, mark it and be sure to click Save from the bottom of the page!
You now have a Google Analytics account!
To add your Google Analytics code to your Wix site:
1. Click here to go to the Google Analytics site.
2. From Google Analytics, click Sign in and sign in.
3. Click on your domain to access the information.
4. From the main page, from the upper-right corner, click Admin.
5. Under your domain, next to Property ID, highlight and copy the code.
6. Sign into Wix.com and click My Account.
7. From My Account, click Manage Premium and then click on the Domains tab.
8. Next to your domain, click Manage.
9. Under Domain Summary, next to the Google Analytics field, click Change.
10. In the Google Analytics ID field, paste the code that your copied in Step 5.
Make sure that there are no extra spaces before the code!
11. Click Save.
Your Wix site is set up for Google Analytics.
It may take up to 72 hours before you start to see statistics on your Google Analytics account.
Your domain must be correctly connected to your Wix site before you will be able to receive statistics from Google Analytics! For information on connecting your domain to your Wix site, click here.
To make sure that your domain is correctly connected to your Wix site, click here.
How much time does it take until I start to see statistics in Google Analytics?
It may take up to 72 hours before you can view your stats.
If you can't see the statistics after 72 hours, please make sure that your domain is connected to Wix. Click here to check if your domain is correctly connected to your Wix site.
If you are still having problems viewing your statistics, please try signing out of your Google Analytics account and then signing back in.
Why is my Google Analytics not working?
Google Analytics may not be working with your website for various reasons. Most likely:
1. Your Google Analytics code was added incorrectly to the Domains section of Manage Premium. (The correct code format looks like this: UA-1111111-1, see above.)
2. Not enough time has lapsed. It may take up to 72 hours before you can view your stats.
3. Your domain is not properly connected to Wix. Please follow the instructions here.
4. You have embedded or redirected your Wix creation (read more below).
5. You have marked "Disable all non-essential cookies" in the Editor > Settings > Stats.
I have embedded or redirected my site, why is Google Analytics not working?
Wix supports embedding documents only to social networks (Facebook for example).
We host all of your Wix creations on our servers. The advantages of using Wix as your host includes improvements to your site's loading time, search engine optimization, using Google Analytics and more. Please follow the instructions here to connect your domain correctly to Wix.
Can I use Google Analytics if I use the free Wix version?
To use Google Analytics, you must own a domain (example: www.mydomain.com). Accordingly, Google Analytics is only available to users who have upgraded their Wix site to a package that includes using your own domain. For upgrading instructions, click here. For more information about our packages, click here.
Can I receive statistics for all my pages?
Regardless of whether your website is composed of a single Master Page containing a Page Group or several Master Pages, all content within your website is crawled by Google.
The only difference, in relation to how Google views these Pages and Master Pages, is that sites are made up of a single Master Page with all the site content housed on a Page Group is seen by Google as one page. Google does not recognize Pages within a Group as individual Pages whereas Master Pages are recognized as individual pages by Google.
If your intention is to optimize each page on your site individually, then it is better that you create a site that is comprised of Master Pages rather than a Page Group. However, having a site made of a single Master Page is not an SEO disadvantage.
Under your Google Analytics account you should be able to see the statistics of all of your Master Pages and Pages.