My Wix contact form doesn't work
If your Contact Form is not working, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Check to see that you have entered the correct email address in your Contact Form settings.
To check your contact form email address: Click the Contact Form that you added to your site > in the Settings window, under Email To, enter or correct the email address that you want contact form submissions sent to.
Make sure to Save and Publish if you make any changes.
2. Check that emails sent through your Wix Contact Form are not being recognized as spam and have ended up in your Spam/Junk/Bulk Folder.
3. Please make sure you white list these 3 IP's on your email hosts side:
If the email address you added is example@YourSiteDomainName, make sure that the MX records are pointing correctly, click here to learn more.
4. Check that another element is not covering your contact form.
You can do so by selecting an element on your site, holding down the Ctrl key and pressing M to move from element to element. If another element is covering your contact form, resize the element or drag it to another location.
5. Check that the Success Text is visible. Often it may be a similar color to your contact form's background, causing it not to be visible.
To change your Success Text color: Click your contact form to select it > from the pop-up menu, click Change Style > click Personalize this Form > under Colors, scroll down to Success Text > change the color > click OK.
If your contact form is still not working, please submit a ticket below and we will be happy to help.