looking to move my domain to another host.
I have done what it said to do, but the transfer keeps coming back failing.
Reply from Eileen | August 8, 2014
Please read the following instructions again and make sure you follow each and every one of the steps- please let us know exactly which step you are experiencing difficulties with- please elaborate and be as specific as possible.
If you have purchased a Wix domain, but have decided to transfer it away from Wix, you can do so easily from the Wix Domain Manager.
To transfer your Wix domain from Wix:
1. From Subscriptions, click Domains, next to your Wix domain, click Manage.
2. Under Domain Summary, click the Advanced tab.
3. Next to Transfer away from Wix, click Transfer (please make sure to turn off Private Registration if it is on).
4. In the Transfer window, click Send.
5. An email with a code will be sent to you. Forward this code to your new domain registrar.
You may not receive the email immediately, but you can expect to receive it on the same day.
Your Wix domain is transferred from Wix
Important notice: In accordance with ICANN rules, you cannot transfer your domain to another provider until 60 days after you register or transfer your domain.Eileen, Wix Team.