I am unable to upload an image to my Wix site
Please make sure that your image meets the following criteria:
- Either jpg, .png, or .gif format
- Under 15MB
- File name does not contain any special characters
If you are still unable to upload your image, the issue could be related to a local misconfiguration of certain settings on your computer, or your Internet connection.
To help determine the source of this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Try to upload another image file. Are you able to?
2. Clear your browser's cache, make sure to select to clear Everything. Try to upload the image again.
3. Sign out of your Wix account > close and reopen your browser > sign in to your Wix account and try to upload the image again.
4. Try to upload the image using another (updated) browser. Some recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and either Internet Explorer or Safari (depending on whether you use a PC or a Mac).
5. If you are connected to the Internet through a router, connect directly through the modem. Try to upload the image again.
6. Temporarily disable any Internet security programs installed on your computer (i.e., antivirus, firewall, etc.) and try to upload the image again. It is preferable to try this while still connected to the modem directly.
7. Sign in to Wix through a different computer, using a different Internet connection. Try to upload the image again.
If you are still unable to upload the image, please submit a ticket below mentioning the results of each of the steps mentioned above. In addition, please send us the image file so that we can review it for any issues.