I am unable to open the Wix Editor
If you are unable to load the Editor for your site, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Try opening the Editor in another browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
2. If you are unable to load the Editor in several browsers, please try using another Internet connection (if possible). Sometimes the router or your network's firewall may block the connection. Using another Internet connection will allow you to test if this is the problem.
If you have access to your router and modem, you can try connecting to the modem directly (i.e., plug the ethernet cable from your modem into your computer) in order to see if the router was causing the issue.
3. Try editing another site. Are you able to? If you don't have another site, please go to the Templates page of Wix.com and try to edit a new template.
Are you able to load the Editor for other sites, or do you experience this problem with all sites?
4. Check whether your Antivirus and Firewall software is blocking the Editor from opening. Temporarily disable them (for 2-3 minutes) and try to open the Editor. Are you able to edit your site?
5. If you use the same extensions in several browsers, please try disabling all of the extensions in one of the browsers and try to open the Editor.
Alternatively, if you have Google Chrome installed, you can open a new Incognito window (ctrl+shift+n in windows) and log in to your account. Are you able to edit your site?
If, after following these steps, you are still unable to open the Editor, please let us know and also tell us which of the above steps you've already tried so that we can continue to assist you in resolving the problem.