Google Analytics isn't working correctly with my Wix site.
If you are having trouble using Google Analytics, please read through the following Google Analytics checklist.
1. In order for Google Analytics to work correctly, please make sure that you have correctly embedded the Tracking ID code in the following format: UA-1111111-1. Make sure that there are no spaces before the code.
To add the Google Analytics code: Sign in to your Wix account > from the top menu, hover over Subscriptions > click Domains > next to the relevant domain, click Manage > next to Google Analytics, click Add > enter the Tracking ID > click Save.
2. From the left side of the Editor, click the Settings icon > click Statistics > make sure that the Disable all non-essential cookies box is not checked.
3. It may take up to one week before you can view your stats. If it has been less than one week, please try again at a later date.
4. Make sure that your domain is connected to Wix correctly. For more information about the process please click here.
5. If the Google Analytics box inside the editor is grayed out, please clear your cache or use another browser.
You can read more about Google Analytics here or check out the video below: