Can I use a conversion pixel to track conversions on my Wix site?
Conversion pixels allow you to track and analyze the behavior of incoming traffic from your ads. The following workaround will allow you to track how effective your ads are in relation to sales on your Wix site:
2) Open the Editor, and add a ‘Thank You’ page to your Online Store by following the instructions here.
3) Add the code that you generated in your advertiser account to your ‘Thank You’ page, using the HTML App.
4) Save and Publish your site.
As part of our efforts to improve the compatibility of Wix sites with external tracking tools, we are working on adding the ability to track additional conversions on Wix sites.
We want to hear from you! Please let us know the following:
1) The type of conversions you would like to track (e.g. sales, contact form submission, etc.)
2) The value you would assign to each conversion (if any)
3) The service you would like to use to create the conversion pixel (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)