Organizing Your Images
Easily organize organize your images from My Images in the Images gallery.
Quick guide to organizing your images from the image gallery:
- Add Folder to add a new folder for your images.
- Hover over an image onto plus icon to expand the image and see the image size.
- Hover over an image and click on the gear icon to open the options pop-up.
- Click Rename to rename your image.
- Click Edit Image to open the Photo Editor window, edit your image as you wish, and click Save to confirm the changes.
- Click Download to download the image to your computer.
- Click Remove to delete the image. From the pop-up, click Delete to confirm.
- Drag and drop images into your folders to organize them.
- Click images to select several. Drag the group of images into folders to organize them or click the trash can icon to delete them.
- Checkmark the Select All icon to select all of your images. Uncheck the icon to deselect your images or click Select None.
- Sort your images by Date or by alphabetical order.
- Search for an image.
- Hover over a folder and click the gear icon to Rename or Remove the folder.