Adding and Deleting Images
Adding, uploading, and deleting images has never been easier! Choose from our extensive collection of free and fully customizable images, or upload your own images.
Adding an Image
Add an image to your site from the Add Images window.
To add an image:
- From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
- From Add, click Image.
- From Image, choose Image, Image without Frame or Clip Art.
3. From Add Images, click an image or multiple images and then click Add Images.
Your image appears on your site, as seen below:
Uploading an Image
Upload a new image to your site from the Add Images window.
To upload an image:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Image.
3. From Image, choose Image, Image without Frame or Clip Art.
4. From the Add Images window, click Upload Images.
5. Browse your folders and select your image. Click Open to upload your image.
To select more than one image, hold down the CTRL key and click several images.
6. From Add Images, click your images and then click Add Images.
You can upload .jpg, .png, and .gif files up to 15MB each. Click here for tips on how to improve the quality of your uploaded images.
Deleting an Image
To delete an image:
1. Click the image to select it.
2. From the Image settings pop up, click on the trash can icon, or simply press Delete on your keyboard.