I've connected my domain to my Wix site, but it is not working
If you are unable to view your Wix site when entering your domain, please make sure that:
- You have published your Wix site
- You have upgraded your Wix site and connected your domain
- 72 hours have passed since you connected your domain to your Wix site
If, after 72 hours, you are still unable to access your site when entering your domain, please use our Domain Troubleshooter to find out if there is a connection problem.
If the Domain Troubleshooter does not show a problem, we recommend that you:
- Clear your browser cache and attempt to access your site again
- Try to access your site from another computer using another Internet connection.
If you are still unable to access your site through your domain, please submit a ticket below and we will be happy to assist you.
Important note: Purchasing a domain does not automatically sign you up for a premium plan. In order to connect a domain (whether purchased from Wix or elsewhere) you will need to first upgrade your site to one of our premium plans. If you have purchased a domain name from another host please follow the steps here to connect it to your Wix site. Please note that you will have to set up the connection manually.