Repurchasing a Canceled Premium Plan
If the status of your Wix Premium subscription is Canceled, the cancellation may have occurred due to one of the following reasons:
- You turned off the auto-renewal option, so the Premium Plan was cancelled per your request at the end of the purchased period.
- The payment for the auto-renewal of your Premium Plan was declined, and the subscription was cancelled due to payment problems.
- You performed a charge-back on the payment for your Premium Plan, and the premium subscription was cancelled due to the payment being returned to your bank.
To reinstate your Premium features you will need to upgrade your site again.
To upgrade your site:
1. Sign in to your Wix account
2. Click My Sites
3. Next to the relevant site, click Upgrade.
If you have canceled your Premium subscription, and wish to downgrade your site's Premium Plan prior to the subscription's expiration, you will first have to unassign the site from it's existing Premium Plan.
To unassign a site: From the top menu, hover over Subscriptions > click Premium Plans > under the relevant plan, click Unassign.
You can now upgrade your site once again.
Note: Wix will never remove or destroy your site. If your premium plan was canceled, your site will return to the free version which includes the Wix ads and the free Wix URL (username.wix.com/sitename). You will still have full control over editing your site and will be able to upgrade it once again at a later date.