Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
  • Anat Wix Team

VAT refund

By Anat October 13, 2013

Locked by moderator

Main Category : Billing

Sub Category : Billing

Ticket # : 362084205

Ticket Status : Closed

Hey melkite,

Thanks for contacting Wix.

The VAT you are charged for depends on the country you are making the purchase from.

As you can see, our listed package prices do not include the VAT charge. However, depending on your country’s laws, you may be subject to a VAT charge when purchasing a package. If this is the case, you will see the VAT charge added to your total before checking out.

I have forwarded you request to out billing department and they will look into this issue and see if there is anything they can do from their end.

Thank you for your patience. 
    Anat - Wix Team

Replies(1 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • mhhz87

Replied by mhhz87 February 7, 2014

Dear Wix team, I did not set for auto renewal but when I checked my credit card I found out that my money has been deducted from my account. I need a refund for that. Thank You.

• dinamiso Wix Team

Replied by dinamiso February 8, 2014

Hi,

Please note: Currently, there are two billing plans for you to choose from:

1. Monthly Billing: Choosing monthly billing means that you will be charged on a monthly basis, within three days of the date of your original purchase.
      2. Yearly Billing: Choosing yearly billing means that you will be charged on a yearly basis, within three days of the date of your original purchase.

You will be charged automatically for your package, on a monthly or a yearly basis, until you cancel.

You can cancel your package at anytime, however you are only eligible for a full refund within the first 14 days after purchase. Cancelling a package after the 14 day trial period will stop the automatic payment. You will not be charged in the next payment period: Monthly plans won’t be charged from the next month.

I can see you canceled your premium package, your premium package will b canceled on 13/02/2014

Thank you,

Dina.

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets