- Back to Search Results
Stats 437,579 topics posted 7,113 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(136 replies total)
Replied by bukharidesignstudio August 14, 2014
My message box is not delivering messages to me. People can not send messages to me via my website. It shows " error has occured" . Please give me a contact number where I can call and talk to someone at WIX .com
Replied by theburbanos August 8, 2014What is error 408
Oops! We're unable to publish your site right now, but we’re working on it. Your work has been saved and you can carry on editing. Please try again soon! (408)
Replied by FreeSure August 5, 2014
I am trying to lunch our site that I created using wix. After I published it wix told me to do the following :
"To connect your domain to wix, setup you DNS records as follows
For yourdomain.com, create an A record that points to: 18.104.22.168
For www.yourdomain.com, create a Cname record that points to: www80.wixdns.net
For m.yourdomain.com, create a Cname record that points to: www80.wixdns.net"
I did this And as soon as I try to load the site on www.freesure.com it says " oops google chrome could not find www.www.freesure.com search instead for www.freesure.com "
And as soon as I click on www.freesure.com it says the same thing I dont understand way it gives 2 www's in the domain ?
Inx (our webhosting sevice ) told us that the problem is on WIX side
Could you please assist me ?
Replied by Miki- Wix Team August 1, 2014
I've entered your site and it loaded up perfectly on my end->
Please try following these steps in order to rectify the issue:
1. Open your browser to a blank page. Close any Wix pages that are open.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies of "Everything". You can find step-by-step instructions here.
3. Restart your browser and then log into your Wix account and try again. If this doesn't work, then continue on to Step 6.
4. Try using other browsers to open Wix. Recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and either IE or Safari (depending on whether you use a PC or a MAC).
5. If you connect to the internet through a router, please try connecting directly through the modem. Then follow Steps 2-5 again.
6. Try disabling your internet security programs and try again (i.e. antivirus, firewall, etc.). It is preferable to try this while still connected to the modem directly. This is meant to assist us in determining the source of the problem that you're facing.
7. Try connecting to Wix from a different computer that uses a different network to connect to the internet.Best regards, Miki- Wix Support Team