Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Avi Wix Team

We are aware of this error and we are currently working on a fix for it. We will update this FAQ once more information is available.

In the meantime, if you receive this error message, you can do one of the following actions:

1. Reload the Editor - This error will continue to occur as long as you have the same editor session open. Reloading the editor will reset the session. However you will lose the changes and updates that you made since the last time that you saved and/or published. Once you have reloaded the Editor, you will be able to continue working and save and/or publish your site again.

2. Duplicate the pages - If you are concerned about losing the changes that you've made during your current Editor session, you can duplicate the pages on your site and delete the old pages. You will then be able to save and/or publish your site again. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Replies(3,472 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • besabff

Replied by besabff 3 days ago

i have error 10104 i cant post my wesbsite please help fast

• Boris Wix Team

Replied by Boris 3 days ago

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please make sure to try the steps in the best reply post above, and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

If not, please elaborate and provide as much information as possible in order for us to further assist you.

Feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions.

Best regards, Boris
  • kjhjs77

Replied by kjhjs77 4 days ago

I have the Error 10104 ..PLEASE HELP ME...

• Miki- Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Miki- Wix Team 4 days ago

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having technical issues.

Have you tried following the steps above? Please elaborate on the issue so I can better assist you. 

Best regards, Miki- Wix Support Team
  • pyxis37

Replied by pyxis37 August 17, 2014

I have the Error 10104 and unable to save my site. I did not have a problem earlier today. When I created another site the error occurred.

• rotemc Wix Team

Replied by rotemc 5 days ago

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having technical issues.

Have you tried following the steps above? Please elaborate on the issue so I can better assist you. 

Rotem, Wix Support Team
  • cristianperez56

Replied by cristianperez56 August 15, 2014

I started a new website and im almost done with it and im trying to save it and it keeps saying error. I cant do any of the optons you've suggested because it will delete everything ive done so far? help me please i need to be able to publish this as soon as possible!!

• Itamar S Wix Team

Replied by Itamar S August 15, 2014

Hi,

Please note, unfortunately, you would not be able to save the current changes.

Please follow the instructions provided here.

Please note that we recommend saving your site as often as possible, especially when making multiple changes, to avoid losing new information.

Sincerely, Itamar - Wix Support
    • cristianperez56

Replied by cristianperez56 August 16, 2014

wow

• Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron 5 days ago

Hi,

Have you managed to recover your lost data?

You can restore a prior version of your Wix site from your Site History.

To restore a prior version: Sign in to your Wix account > click My Sites > next to the relevant site, click Manage Site > on the right, under Handy Shortcuts, click Site History.

Here you can see an overview of all edits and changes that you have made to your saved and published site. This will make it easy for you to view, flag or restore to a prior version of your website at any time!

It's a good idea to flag and rename versions so that you can find them easily.

Note: The following components will not be affected when you restore a previous version of your site: Online Store, Blog, List Builder, and Apps

Note: You can also create a duplicate copy of your site.

To create a duplicate copy: Sign in to your Wix account > click My Sites > next to the relevant site, click Manage Site > on the right, under Handy Shortcuts, click Show More > click Duplicate Site.
      For more information, click
      here.

For further information click here or watch the video below.

Ron, Wix Team
  • kyarnawhite66

Replied by kyarnawhite66 August 14, 2014

saving problems

• Alissa Wix Team

Replied by Alissa August 14, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

Could you please elaborate on your issue?

Thank you. Awaiting your reply. 

Alissa - Wix Support
  • fowlandoutdoors

Replied by fowlandoutdoors August 12, 2014

been having trouble saving and freezing up? never happened before and it messed my mobile site up and move things around and took out pic??!!

• Rapido Wix Team

Replied by Rapido August 12, 2014

Hi, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having technical issues. Have you tried following the steps above? Please elaborate on the issue so I can better assist you. 

• fireproofgiant

Replied by fireproofgiant August 7, 2014

Hello,

I have had an ERROR 10104 message. Just trying to save a new site I'm working on. Any help would be much appreciated

Gareth

• Miki- Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Miki- Wix Team August 7, 2014

Hi Gareth,

Please review the Best Reply herein above and follow the steps.

In case you still encounter issues, please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Best regards, Miki- Wix Support Team
  • nikkimooney

Replied by nikkimooney August 4, 2014

I am trying to straighten up the mobile pages for Green Roof Kennels. I can't get anything to move, or save, or well...do anything. Getting very frustrated.

• Rony Wix Team

Replied by Rony August 4, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.  I'm sorry to hear this.

I have checked your Mobile Editor and was not able to recreate this issue on my end. Please note that I was able to edit your site and to save it as well. 

Please follow the instructions provided hereIf the steps in the link didn't resolve your issues, please answer the questions in the same link.

Please let us know how it went. Should you require further assistance, we are here for you.

Thanks, Rony
  • realtormonicao

Replied by realtormonicao July 29, 2014

I saved twice. Now I am finished and I cant save final product.

• Rony Wix Team

Replied by Rony July 29, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix support. I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience. 

I have noticed that you have two sites. Please provide us with the name of the site you are referring to so we will be able to test this issue on our end. 

Thank you and I await your reply. 

Thanks, Rony
  • berkcanberkcan89

Replied by berkcanberkcan89 July 29, 2014

cghjkh

• rotemc Wix Team

Replied by rotemc July 29, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Wix Support Team.

Could you please further explain the issue you have encountered so we could assist you in resolving it?

Best wishes,

Rotem, Wix Support Team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets