Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Omer Wix Team

Hey all,

Error -7708 means that you reached the limit of images you can upload to your Wix account. You will need to delete some of your current images to upload new ones.

Note, images actually placed on your website inside galleries or standalone will not be affected if they are deleted from your "my files" area.

Replies(47 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • elio809

Replied by elio809 July 3, 2014

an e-mail address I have is not forwarding.  Register.com says I need to change the pointing at Wix.com but I can figure out where to do this??

• dinamiso Wix Team

Replied by dinamiso July 3, 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not sure I fully understand the issue.

I checked your Wix account and I saw you connected the domain: genesisathome.com to your Wix site.

Do you want to connect a professional email as well ?

If you have a personalized email account with your domain (such as mail@mywebsite.com), you will need to update your domain records in the Wix Domain Manager after connecting your domain to Wix. You will need to update these records so that your emails can be redirected back to your email host.

Please ask your email hosting company what records will need to be added and add these records to the Wix Domain Manager (My Account > Domains). In the Wix Domain Manager, you can add MX records, A records,  CNAME records and TXT records. For more information about selecting an email provider and updating your domain records, click here.

Dina-Wix Team.

• kingtone83

Replied by kingtone83 July 20, 2013

I keep getting error 10104 and I cannot save my site. what can I do to fix this? please help.

• imogiri

Replied by imogiri June 25, 2013

How do I delete images from "My Images"?

• Niv Wix Team

Replied by Niv June 25, 2013

Hi,

To delete the images from your "My Images", from the editor, simply click on any image--> change image--> select one of the images and click on the trash icon. Shown in the screenshot below:

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks,

Niv, Wix Support
  • alphaasialink

Replied by alphaasialink April 22, 2013

I am a premium user.

Unable to upload photos at all.

What is going on?

• Leah Wix Team

Replied by Leah April 22, 2013

Hey,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

To ensure that this isn't a local issue, please follow the instructions provided here. If there is still an error, please send us the answers to the questions in the same link and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely, Leah Wix Team
  • bsntractorsltd

Replied by bsntractorsltd March 24, 2013

שלום,

קיבלתי מהגוגלבוט שגיאה 400 כאשר הוא סרק לי כמה דפים 

מהדפים שמופיעים כתמונות בחנות שמציגה מוצרים (הכוונה רק לתמונה עצמה אחרי שלוחצים עליה והיא נפתחת בגדול על המסך

מה זה אומר ואיך אני מתקן והאם זו בעיה שאפשר לפתור?

תודה

דוד

• Rapido Wix Team

Replied by Rapido March 24, 2013

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

• bsntractorsltd

Replied by bsntractorsltd March 24, 2013

כמו שאתה יכול לראות יש לי 37 טעויות שאלו טעויות מסוג 404 ו5 טעויות מסוג 400 .

הטעויות מסוג 404 זה כנראה כי רק לפני חודש קישרתי אתר חדש דרככם , בכל מקרה הקישור והחיבור עם שרת הדי אנ אס הוא טוב מעבר לזה לא ידוע לי על הבעיות. 

הטעויות האחרות אלה הטעויות מסוג 400 אלה חדשות לי ואם מסתכלים בלינקים שגוגלבוט נותנת לי אז הם מובילים לתמונות כשהם בהגדלה באתר, מהדף עם החנות שבניתי 

• Rapido Wix Team

Replied by Rapido March 24, 2013

This feature is on our development roadmap and will be built in order of priority. Priority is based on the popularity of our Wishlist items, which is full to overflowing with your good ideas and feedback!

You can keep up to date with what features are Coming Soon here.
      You can also vote for this feature here .

Please note that you can use Google Webmaster tools by verifying through DNS records. However, we don't provide support for this yet:

1. On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the Manage Site button next to the site you want, and then click Verify this site.
      2. Click the Alternate methods tab.
      3. Select Domain name provider.

4. Select your domain registrar and follow the instructions on your screen. If your domain registrar isn't listed, select Other, and follow the instructions to manually create a DNS record.
      5. Click Verify. Don't delete the record from your server, as this will cause your site to become unverified.
      6. Enter your Wix Domain Manager (My Account > Manage Premium > Domains)
      a. If you connect to Wix via DNS, this is the Wix Domain Manager
      b. If you connect to Wix via Pointing, the changes will be done by your domain host (i.e. GoDaddy, Network Solutions etc.)

7. Create a TXT/CNAME record. Enter the value given to you by Google as the content. Use either @ or leave it blank for the first field (where you can fill in ___.domain.com) - whichever one applies to your domain host. Try both- only one should work.
      8. Return to your Google Webmaster tools and make sure the verification worked.

The records can take up to 72 hours to propagate.

Restore Reply

• BenjaminB Wix Team

Replied by BenjaminB March 6, 2013

Hi engineermohamedezz,

I have just reviewed your site and I have found that you have a lot of hidden pages that is containing quite a large number of images.

As the error in the best reply states, Error -7708 means that you reached the limit of images you can upload to your Wix account. You will need to delete some of your current images to upload new ones.

Note, images actually placed on your website inside galleries or standalone will not be affected if they are deleted from your "my files" area.

Benny

• engineermohamedezz

Replied by engineermohamedezz March 5, 2013

i received error while uploading images to my page

i cleared the cache and everything i tried to change the computer and also same problem
    my images is 20 kb and jpg format

i deleted some images from image folder and still same problem help me i wanna finish this website fast cuz i wanna connect it to the domain because of my work please answer as fast as you can

and i just upgraded now and still have same problem please help meeeeee

• sports-authentics

Replied by sports-authentics February 24, 2013

I'm getting error message 7708 with the eCommerce package. Now I know my pics folders on my HD only total 400MB. But the eCommerce package storage is 2.5GB along with bandwidth. Why am I still getting this error message? 

Keith

• Nat

Replied by Nat February 19, 2013

Hey,

As mentioned, this error means that you reached the limit of images you can upload to your Wix account. You will need to delete some of your current images to upload new ones.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again. Nat
  • fandcagri

Replied by fandcagri February 18, 2013

Hi I have the same problem, can't upload photos, my site is www.duuet.com. please HELP! Thanks heaps! 

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets