Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
  • mazlume8

admin webmaster login

By mazlume8 October 10, 2013

Locked by moderator

Main Category : Other

Sub Category : Other

Ticket # : 517345205

Ticket Status : Closed - User did not react

My webmaster login button does not work. When I click on it, a dialog box ask to me enter the password, however, the wix editor does not open. 

Another question is; how can change the label of webmaster login and labels of forms?

Replies(3 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • samharrison6

Replied by samharrison6 May 12, 2014

HI, I'm having the same problem. I have a premium account and have just published my second website. I have a brand new mac book pro using Safari as my web browser, so this shouldn't be a problem... any suggestions? 

• Rony Wix Team

Replied by Rony May 12, 2014

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.
      In addition, please try to edit and view your site using different browser and see if there is a difference. (What browsers are compatible with Wix?)

Please let us know how it went. Should you require further assistance, we are here for you.

Thanks, Rony Customer Solutions
  • justingroos

Replied by justingroos May 1, 2014

Easy answer to this issue... allow pop-ups, make sure you click always allow pop-ups from this address and then try log in again from webmaster login. (you will have like a little white box in the top right of your screen with a "x" or something through it, click that and allow them)

• CarleyS Wix Team

Replied by CarleyS May 1, 2014

Thanks justingroos,

That's correct. You can also hold down the Ctrl key to override the pop-up blocker.

Have a great day.

- Regards, Carley
  • Uma - Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Uma - Wix Team October 10, 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately I could not recreate your issue with webmaster login. 

Please try clearing your cache and try again. You can also try using other browsers.

If the issue persists please let us know.

Thanks!

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets