- Back to Search Results
Stats 417,522 topics posted 7,167 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(823 replies total)
Replied by julie088 July 3, 2014
I wanted to cast a vote for the ability to have multiple Shops or Shopify stores in one site. For instance, if my client's site is divided into 3 parts for 3 different audiences...which they'd like to market 3 sets of merchandise to. They don't want one of their sets of customers to have to sift through merchandise directed towards their other audience members. They would prefer 3 different shops on their site.
Replied by wahyuandriyanto July 2, 2014
1. I want my members can (only +add product ) from manage store feature through members's page ?
2. super need to show searching engine to search my all products into my main menu ?
Replied by trgovinamokca July 2, 2014
If I am a ordinary buyer in the store, then I would need this things first (even before some coupon options):
- the option of selecting payment methods (pay in advance via a invoice - sent after a finished order, or the option to pay e.g.. at least over paypal if not master card, visa, etc.)
- the option to self pick up in the store or at least an option under shipment for Free shipment
- the option for calculate several VATs related to the product. As known in a lot of countries for different articles there is different VAT %.!
- the option to ship the order in a different location as the payment data
- confirmation email of things that I have ordered over the web store
Since this is not covered Wix looses a lot credibility in the web store market. This are the key elements to make a web store at the basic level functional.
Please, don't provide a nice feedback that don't contain just the confirmation of the lacking features, better to invest in the quick development of the missing things.
We are very disappointed - esp. because we took a 1 year premium plan.
Replied by ma8434 July 1, 2014Need to add "Free Pickup"
My customers order and want to pick merchandise at our store. Under "Shipping" I need to have a "Pick Up" option so they don't have to pay shipping. This is a very basic and necessary feature that need to be integrated in WIX.
Replied by cocoavenueon3rd July 1, 2014
As you can see from the below picture that when I click the arrow on page 1 to turn to page two it brings me to the bottom of page two vs. the top. What should and happens with most online stores when you turn to page 2 or page 3...etc it brings you to the top of the next page not the bottom. I'm surprised nobody has complained about this as it's a major flaw in the system.
Replied by Elia July 1, 2014
May we ask you to elaborate on the difficulty you've been experiencing?
Please be sure to provide as detailed a description as possible, as it would assist us in better understanding the issue:
1) Please provide us with a detailed description of the steps that you have taken so far so that we can replicate the process on our end and assist in finding a solution.
2) Please provide us with more information about the location of the problem on your site, i.e. on what page can it be found?
3) Which component in the editor are you having trouble with, i.e. the text box?
*Please make sure to include a screen shot, if possible.
Once we receive this information, we will be able to assist you. Thank you for your cooperation and we await your reply.Elia - Wix Support
Replied by cocoavenueon3rd July 1, 2014Online Product Pages
My wish is that when you have a online store and don't feature all your products on one page that when the customer turns to go to page 2 that it pops them at the top of page 2 and not the bottom. They then have to scroll to the top. This is a major flaw as I checked shopify and when your turn pages on their product pages it directs you to the top..
Replied by askthepracticalbab June 30, 2014
Hi, please can you add a feature that when a customer orders they get an automatic response with their order number. I am using skrill for my merchant gateway as it has a cheaper commission then paypal but I would like customers to receive an order number from wix straight away rather then waiting for me to email them. When I buy stuff online I like to receive an order number straight away so I know my payment has gone through and I have a reference number to call up with if there are any problems.
Also on the shipping rules I have set a rule for United Kingdom but ideally I would like different rules for different towns. Is there a way to do this?
Replied by srge19 June 30, 2014adding multiple items to online store
is there away to add multiple (Qty) items before I go to the check out...
I can change Qty in the checkout but from an end users point of view it would be nice to be able to change it as your adding them to the cart
Replied by aanaj8 June 30, 2014Please Support Payments Pro
Please look into supporting Pay Pal 'Payment's Pro' accounts very soon. It would be the perfect solution to keep our customers in our store when checking out, without having to go through the Pay Pal website.