Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

We want to hear your feedback on our Wix Online Store! Add your comments and votes for this feature in this FAQ.

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

Replies(824 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • xpdieto

Replied by xpdieto 6 hours ago

I would like to change the English text in the checkout section

I would like to change this section to the selected languages. 

• Or Wix Team

Replied by Or 5 hours ago

I've merged your post to the relevant wish list thread. Thank you for your suggestion. Please feel free to follow this thread by clicking "Follow this topic" in the first post.

As I understand, you would like to change the checkout page language to dutch?

All the best, Or - Wix support team.
  • speedgaugecustoms

Replied by speedgaugecustoms 22 hours ago

Please add a feature to allow customers to enter a note to the seller in the cart.  It would be preferable to allow a note for each item, and a note for the complete cart/order. 

• therealelementofstyl

Replied by therealelementofstyl Yesterday

Please add an option to edit the style or color scheme on my "Continue Shopping or Checkout" pop-up box. The box that comes up after you add something to the cart.. I can only view that box while previewing and there is no way to get to it in the editor. The color scheme is no where near similar to the color scheme of my entire website. This is terrible. You would think something this simple wouldn't be this hard to fix. Or wouldn't be an issue at all for that matter.

• Stav Wix Team

Replied by Stav 15 hours ago

Thank you for taking the time and writing us your input. We truly appreciate it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please click here for our feature updates.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know! Thanks, Customer Solutions
  • sohasocial Premium VIP

Replied by sohasocial Yesterday

Quick Books integration.

• stephanknoef

Replied by stephanknoef Yesterday

you have Rwanda as a possibility for the tax option but I can not find it as a currency.

is it possible to add this. or maybe a possibility to not have a currency sign in front of the amount.

we are using the off-line checking out facility.

store is very nice and simple to use. well done.

• homingpigeon

Replied by homingpigeon Yesterday

Please could you add European Union to the shipping region drop down menu. You have The Rest of The World as an option but no European Union. This would be a great add-on to support my online business and would save me entering every single EU country as a postage option with price.

• Sqweels

Replied by Sqweels Yesterday

Customer notification of an 'out of stock' item

Hi,
    When a customer does a search for an item which is hidden offline or out of stock Wix gives a pop up message saying "This product is no longer available". 

Could this automated message please be changed to:
    "This product is currently unavailable.  Please message your interest."  Or something similar, because it sounds as though the product is never to be stocked again! - when it is merely briefly out of stock.

Thanks,

Ali

• bennyhoang

Replied by bennyhoang 2 days ago

Hi!
    It would be nicer if everytime the user add a product to the cart, the website somehow shows it through animation that the product is added. As it is now it is not interactive at all! So in order to do that.. please add a notifer that the product is beeing added! :D 

• azuretempest

Replied by azuretempest 2 days ago

Change the way products appear

Hi,

I would like to change the way customers view my products. Right now, when they click on a product, it will appear sort of a pop up but in the same screen. I want it to go to a new page (same window). How do I do this? Thanks.

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y 2 days ago

Hello,

I have merged your post with the relevant thread. Please read the Best Reply herein above, and let us know in case you have any questions.

All the best, Or
  • scottluxordesigns

Replied by scottluxordesigns 3 days ago

Designing my own product page

Is it possible to design my own product page and link it to an "Add to Cart" button? I know what kind of look I want for the product page and can likely design it myself, but the same option is not available in the available styles in Wix right now. Thanks!

• Dean Wix Team

Replied by Dean 3 days ago

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out,

Currently it is not possible,

I merged your query to the main thread for Online Store feature requests so we can document your input.

Let us know if you need additional help.

All the best, Dean - Wix Team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets