Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

Are there shipping and tax rules that you require which are not currently offered in the Wix Online Store? Let us know about your specific requirements in this FAQ.

To learn more about managing your Online Store, click here.

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

Replies(325 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • dol4rob

Replied by dol4rob Yesterday

Ok, been 'fighting' with the shipping tools for days! After filling out US plus international countries..I had to remove EVERYTHING due to the fact WIx's shipping just does not calculate correctly! SO annoying! I used the USPS web site guidelines in determining weight calculations..WIx does not calculate the weight of combine items properly! I utilize each items description tab to add weight, number of items etc...is this not what I should be doing? I truly need my customers to have ease of check out! SO I am going back and forth between offline payments and using the shipping tools here. Meaning, I have to swallow the excess shipping fees if customer purchase items and the weight isn't calculated properly! Sure would love an integrated shipping tool that matches others out there!

Robin Gilbert
    • Etti Wix Team

Replied by Etti Yesterday

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

In the meantime, you can add shipping fees using PayPal.

They will be calculated and added to the product charges after checkout.

Find more information here.

Best regards.

• dol4rob

Replied by dol4rob 23 hours ago

Thanks..I will try that again..even though seemed to not work for me..but...off I go!

Robin Gilbert
    • dol4rob

Replied by dol4rob 21 hours ago

Ok, worked a few more hours and boy..even PayPal's shipping service is limited...also seems Wix is doubling the total at check out..yet doesn't show when making a payment, any reason why? Scaring my customers off Wix! here's a screen shot:

Robin Gilbert
    • Noa Wix Team

Replied by Noa 3 hours ago

Hi Robin,

We apologize for the inconvenience,

I was not able to recreate this, see the following screenshot:

Please let us know if this happens with all your items or just specific ones.

Please also try clearing your browser's cache- as it might solve this.

You can find step by step instructions here.

Let us know if you require further assistance,

Noa - Wix Team
  • robsandover

Replied by robsandover 2 days ago

Having two types of shipping methods

Hi there,

Is there a way to have a 'standard delivery' option and an 'express delivery' option?

Thanks,

Rob

• Nitzan Wix Team

Replied by Nitzan 2 days ago

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting Wix Support regarding this issue.

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. 

Please note that I have merged your question with the relevant Wishlist thread. Please refer to the best reply above for further information.

We are here should you require any further assistance.

Have a great day! Nitzan - Wix Support Team
  • scentedskyes

Replied by scentedskyes 2 days ago

Shipping Rules - Free Shipping

WIX Team,

It is obvious that there are an overwhelming amount of people requesting changes to the shipping rule abilities. He's a thought.....why not help us out and change them!!?? I have witnessed every request for the past 4 months (which is basically 2/3 a DAY) from people who require this function to be altered. We are YOUR customers (most of us with an upgraded account) and you are not fulfilling your end of the bargain. I understand that you need a certain number of requests for this function to be altered, but how many is enough??? FIX IT OR WE WILL GO TO ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER!!!

• Nitzan Wix Team

Hi,

Please note that I have merged your request with the relevant thread.

• jeffhulshof

Replied by jeffhulshof 2 days ago

Need to ad tax options based on Product. I have began looking at other places to hose because some one our products have no tax, som have GST Only and others have HST. Please let me know if this is an option coming soon. 

Local pick up option would be good or local delivery.

Mulitple payment options, paypal and offline as well for those who what to do an transfer or local pickup who will pay cash at pick up or delivery

thanks 

• dandelionsuntea0

Replied by dandelionsuntea0 2 days ago

I wanted to offer free shipping to people in Toronto

Hey!

I was wondering if there is an option to do this? I know I can set up a coupon where they can type in the code to get the free shipping but it might be used if they don't live in Toronto, since I will need to post the coupon code on the website for Torontonians to see it when the visit the site. If it's not possible then it is okay I was just wondering. Okay thanks! :)

• Nitzan Wix Team

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. 

Please note that I have merged your post with the relevant wishlist thread so that you will be updated as to any changes in the Shipping rules feature. Please refer to the best reply above for further information.

• dol4rob

Replied by dol4rob 3 days ago

Any new shipping options available

I am looking to make international shipping available as I have many customers 'out there'! Is there an overall way to add countries....without having to add them one at at time? Like perhaps a widget that integrates USPS shipping rules/prices all at once?

Robin Gilbert
    • Nitzan Wix Team

Replied by Nitzan 3 days ago

Hi Robin,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue.

Please note that I have merged your question with the relevant thread.

Unfortunately, the feature you are requesting is not possible at the moment. Please refer to the best reply above for further information.

Please let us know should you require any further assistance.

• arizermexico

Replied by arizermexico 3 days ago

Adding my voice to the hundreds already asking for this. It's such a basic stuff for eCommerce paying customers, I really hope this is high on your priority list. We need stuff like:

- The possibility to choose free or specific shipping fee per item,

- The possibility to add Express Shipping and/or Insurance, on top of current shipping fees

I'm sure some other people have stated this before. It's important for us. Thank you.

• Stav Wix Team

Replied by Stav 3 days ago

Hi,

Thank you so much for your input. We truly appreciate it.

In order to find out about new features released, please click here.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know! Thanks, Customer Solutions
  • rbryer85

Replied by rbryer85 5 days ago

I really need to be able to have free shipping or flat shipping on some items and calculated shipping on others.

• Alon - WIX team Wix Team

Replied by Alon - WIX team 5 days ago

thank you for sharing your thoughts with us; your request has been registered

Alon - Wix Team
  • buttsonseats

Replied by buttsonseats July 16, 2014

You can choose which state in Australia and change the delivery per state. I have done it on my website buttsonseats.com.au

Scott

• bastiancontrarian

Replied by bastiancontrarian July 15, 2014

I totally agree with you there. Such a shame. The software needed to be much better thought out.

Best wishes,

Sarah

• Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Nicole Wix Team July 16, 2014

Hi Bastian,

We are working on adding many new features to the online store, stay tuned :)

Thanks, Nicole,

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets