Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

If you have set up an inventory for your Online Store, your products will automatically be hidden from your site when the inventory for this product reaches zero. This would also cause collections to be hidden if the inventory is empty.

To add to the inventory of a specific product: Click your Product Gallery to select it > click Manage Store > click a product to open Product Details.

Under Options and Inventory, check the box next to I want to manage inventory > next to Number of items in stock, enter the number of items.

Note: If you have multiple product options (ie. you have checked the box next to I want to add product options like size and color), after checking the box next to I want to manage inventory, click the Manage Options and Inventory button > edit the number of items in stock > click Done.

For more information about setting up your Online Store, click here.

Replies(32 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • info47673

Replied by info47673 2 hours ago

Hi,
    My issues with this are getting worse.... To begin with only 2 of the 6 weren't working when you went into our actual webiste, so I tried rectifying this by creating new pages and copying the goods onto those new pages for the 2 that weren't working. Now only 2 of the 6 are working when you go straight into the website (not through Wix's edit site website) For those 4 that aren't working, when you click on the product headings nothing happens.....
    No products in the store have ever had inventory connected to them (because we aren't selling on line) and they used to work - so I don't think that's a problem.
    Please help, I've spent too much time trying to solve this issue.

• info47673

The two that are working now on my PC are the only two I haven't tried creating new pages for - if that helps.
      To make the new pages, I pretty much did what Lillisa1126 below said....

• info47673

And in case you request a screen shot, the pages simply show a blank screen apart from the options of product down the side......... might be easier if you can just in to the site and have a look at what the problem could be. Ta.

• lillisa1126

Replied by lillisa1126 18 hours ago

This is to anyone who can't see their collections... I just had the same problem.

What you need to do is add a new page name it whatever collection you want and check if you want it to be a sub page or not then go to one of your collections and right click it to copy, then go back to the new page you added and, right click and then paste. Just repeat until you've done all of your collections.

* If you have more than one page in a single collection, when you copy and paste it, it will copy and paste all the pages at once. You might have to just redo the columns even though the numbers appear set the way you want it just to reconfigure I guess.

• lillisa1126

Replied by lillisa1126 16 hours ago

Nevermind about redoing the columns. You just have to fix the box - ie, stretch it to fit, delete the words that come with it and change the setting to whatever you want.

• texashouseandhom7

Replied by texashouseandhom7 July 24, 2014

No, the problem I am having has nothing to do with whether or not I've checked the box next to inventory. I'm saying that only some of  my items have shown up in my online store and others have not. I've done everything that you've mentioned and none of it has fixed the problem.

• dinamiso Wix Team

Replied by dinamiso July 24, 2014

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

Please send us an example of one of this products which are not shopping in the product gallery.

We will appropriate if you could send us a screen shot of the ' Manage store '  where you have added this products.

You can find step by step instructions here .

To upload a screen shot:

Dina-Wix Team.

• lpro53

Replied by lpro53 July 23, 2014

Why can't I add a product with options to my cart? 

• Or Wix Team

Replied by Or July 23, 2014

Hello,

I can see that you've added an "Add to Cart" button for your T-shirts. Please know that products with different options (such as size or color) cannot be assigned to this button.

Please add this product to your store using the "Product Gallery" option in the "Online Store" (under the "Add" button).

All the best, Or - Wix support team.
  • oraclenaturabeauty Premium VIP

Replied by oraclenaturabeauty July 14, 2014

Can't add more than 7 items in online store

Im only able to add seven (7) product images from my Best Sellers Collection to my product gallery in my wix online store and I have 15 items Im trying to add. How do I add more than seven product images?

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony July 14, 2014

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting Wix Support.

I have merged your question with the relevant thread.

Please refer to the best reply above.

In case of further questions, don't hesitate and contact us again.

All best 

Rony WixTeam
  • texashouseandhom7

Replied by texashouseandhom7 June 15, 2014

Hi ... all of my items are in stock and I have selected to show how many, however, my collections are still not showing in my online store ... I don't know what else to do to fix this! I've been all through your help pages and nothing gives me the answers I need. I would really like to get this resolved so that I can publish.

Thanks

• Elia Wix Team

Replied by Elia June 15, 2014

Hi,

At Wix, we do everything in our power to provide the highest level of support and service.

However, in order for us to assist you as effectively and efficiently as possible, we require that you provide us with some additional information. Please be sure to provide as detailed a description as possible when describing the difficulties that you have experienced:

1) Please provide us with a detailed description of the steps that you have taken so far so that we can replicate the process on our end and assist in finding a solution.
      2) Please provide us with more information about the location of the problem on your site, i.e. on what page can it be found?
      3) Which component in the editor are you having trouble with, i.e. the text box?

*Please make sure to include a screen shot, if possible.

Once we receive this information, we will be able to assist you. Thank you for your cooperation and we await your reply.

Elia - Wix Support
  • fordcd88

Replied by fordcd88 June 4, 2014

Hi wix team,

I am trying to create a new layout for a current site. (going from lpslamps.com to lampsnew (both on wix))

I want to transfer the online store collections over from lpslamps to lampsnew since I don't want to rework the days I spent inputting data. Is this possible?

• Hudson Wix Team

Replied by Hudson June 5, 2014

You can create a copy of your site by going to My Sites, clicking Manage Site and then clicking Show More under Handy Shortcuts. Then, click on Duplicate Site
      For more information, click here, or watch the video tutorial below.

In addition, you can find an overview of all edits and changes that you have made to your saved and published website. It makes it easy for you to view, flag or restore to a prior version of your website at any point. For step by step instructions click here .

• elieleah

Replied by elieleah May 27, 2014

Hello,

I have set up an online store, but none of the collections are showing up when i publish the site? you can see them when i am in manage my store but not live? please help!! 

thanks.

• debora Wix Team

Replied by debora May 27, 2014

Hi,

Please note that each product gallery is only associated with one collection.

If you have 6 collections in your Manage Store, you will need to add 6 product galleries in your site.

After you add the product galleries, click on them to select them. In the pop-up menu click on Choose Collection. On the drop-down menu, choose the related Collection.

If you need any help, don´t hesitate to contact us.

Débora
  • pushtheclutchatl

Replied by pushtheclutchatl May 13, 2014

My collection have been added and i have inventory in them however when i go to preview my site it only shows the shop collections not the women, or children collection

• Itamar Wix Team

Replied by Itamar May 13, 2014

Please note I checked your site but I was unable to recreate the issue, the various collections loaded correctly:

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

If after doing so the problem persists, please let us know.

Itamar, Wix team
  • focusprime

Replied by focusprime May 7, 2014

HI. 

my problem is that on the collection product  don't show at my product page when after i choose a collection from my products please see picture attachment thanks 

• focusprime

Replied by focusprime May 7, 2014

its empty as yo can see

• Hudson Wix Team

Replied by Hudson May 7, 2014

As you can see that you have chosen to add the inventory and set it as 0 which is why it is not adding to your site. please either add at least 1 item in stock or turn the inventory setting off. 

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets