Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

To change your Online Store currency: Click your Product Gallery to select it > from the pop-up menu, click Manage Store > select the Payment & Currency tab > under Currency, click the drop down menu to select a currency.

Note: The Wix Online Store works with several different payment gateways (PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, or Authorize.Net). Each payment gateway offers different currency options. You will be able to see the available options for a specific payment gateway once you've selected it on the Payment & Currency tab.

We have also recently added the Offline Payment option which allows you to choose from 134 currencies!

For more information about adding a payment method, click here.

Thanks, Nicole,

Replies(138 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • gerda5

Replied by gerda5 2 days ago

Online store question

Hi 

We are based in South Africa and would like to accept payments on the Wix site. 
    Pay Pal does not appear to support South African Rand - neither does Authorise.net

We can set up the Offline Payment option but that puts our customers who want to pay straight away off. Is adding a pay pal button going to work or are we going to hit currency issues?

What do you suggest. 

Gerda

• Niv Wix Team

Replied by Niv 2 days ago

Hi Greda,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

Please note that you can add a PayPal button, however since PayPal doesn't support the Rand, users will need to purchase the product using another currency. 

Regarding using the South African Rand or any other currency on Wix's online store, I merged your query here so you can receive more information and updates regarding this matter. Please refer to the best reply above.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards, 

Niv, Wix Support
  • ngaukharz

Replied by ngaukharz 4 days ago

Request for a currency

Hi, 

I am trying to set up an online store. Could you please add Kazakhstani Tenge to the currency options? 

Thanks!

• Stav Wix Team

Replied by Stav 4 days ago

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix.

We document and learn from every feature request brought to our attention. These objectives are immediately high priority milestones in Wix's product road map.

Feel free to add it as a feature request to our online store Wish List by posting here.

To read about our feature updates, please click here.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know! Thanks, Customer Solutions
  • fedominguez

Replied by fedominguez July 7, 2014

What can i do to get COP (colombian pesos) in the display menu?

I am creating an online store for the Colombian market. I´d like to buy the package that includes the Shopping Cart but the problem is that i need to charge my customers in Colombian pesos. 

What can i do to get COP (colombian pesos) in the display menu?

Thanks for your help.

Alejandro

• Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron July 8, 2014

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for contacting Wix.

Please refer to the Best Reply located at the top of this thread in order to learn more about our support currencies.

Let us know how it went and if you require further assistance.

Ron, Wix Team
  • pengmyseat

Replied by pengmyseat June 23, 2014

The price for the products  can not automatic in paysbuy  payment gateway  of thailand ,I  want that in show total price .

How can i chance that?

please help.

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y June 23, 2014

Unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment. An answer to your question can be found in What payment methods can I use on my Wix Online Store?

We document and learn from every feature request and bug brought to our attention. These objectives are immediately high priority milestones in Wix's product road map.

Feel free to add your feature request to our eCommerce Wishlist by posting here.

All the best, Or
  • autoxtencomputer

Replied by autoxtencomputer June 10, 2014

i have checked thoroughly i cant find the button that should launch the wix store manager. So pls where can i find that button so i may change currency too?

• Jonathan Wix Team

Replied by Jonathan June 10, 2014

We can see you have added a product gallery from the store to your website.

• If you have an Online Store, from the Wix Store Manager, click Payment & Currency. Under Currency, choose a currency from the drop-down menu.

Please note that the Wix online store currently works with several payment gateways (PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, or Authorize.Net). Each payment gateway offers different currencies. To learn how to change the currency in your store, please click here.

We have also recently added the Offline Payment option which includes about 134 currencies!
        For more information about this option click here.

For more information about the Wix Online Store, click here.

• ykfooinvest

Replied by ykfooinvest May 15, 2014

does wix ecommerce support malaysia ?

Hi, i like to know does ecommerce support other country currency like Malaysia?

• Hércules Wix Team

Replied by Hércules May 15, 2014

Hey,

I've added your query to the relevant thread.

Please see the best reply at the top of this page and let us know if you have any further questions.

Hércules
  • i17495

Replied by i17495 May 5, 2014

Hi

I want to get a online shop but there is no ZAR South Africa currency.

please help.

• Anat Wix Team

Replied by Anat May 6, 2014

Hey,

I've added your query to the relevant thread.

Please see the best reply at the top of this page and let us know if you have any further questions.

Anat - Wix Team
  • kakadayal

Replied by kakadayal April 28, 2014

currency issue

i have created a ecommerce website using wix.

but as i m from India i want to use Rupees currency instead of any other currency such as Dollar.

but when i choose the catogaries it does not have a Rupees option.

Please help me with this problem.

if you do not have a rupees category can you please create when, otherwise all my hardwork will be doomed.

Thak you

R.S.V.P

• Anat Wix Team

Replied by Anat April 28, 2014

Hello kakadayal,

I've merged your query with the thread containing the relevant information.

Please read the "best reply" at the top of this page and let us know if you have any further questions.

Anat - Wix Team
  • asligucuyener

Replied by asligucuyener April 21, 2014

Hi Wix team,

I just created a wix e commerce site in 2 languages (Turkish and English). Can I use two different currencies for them  (Turkish Lira for the Turkish section and Euro for the English section)?

Thanks, Selin.

• dinamiso Wix Team

Replied by dinamiso April 21, 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible as you can add only one shopping cart to your site, which means you will be able to set the shop with one currency.

You can add Currency Converter to your site to allow your clients to easily convert your pricing into their local currency.

Click here for general instructions about how to add an app from the Wix App Market.

You can also contact Web Tracking Services at any time!
      Email: helpdesk@webtrackingservices.com

Dina-Wix Team.

• verliefdshop

Replied by verliefdshop April 3, 2014

from usd to euro

Hi, 

The price for the products is standard in USD i want that in Euro's.

How can i chance that?

• Maya Wix Team

Replied by Maya April 3, 2014

Hi verliefdshop,

Please read the best reply above to understand how you can change the currency.

Thanks,

Maya Support-Team Wix

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets