Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

We are aware of the issue that new coupons that are created fail to take effect.

Note that this is happening due to a geolocation issue that our developers are working to resolve.

For now, please allow up to a couple of hours for the coupons to update - they should start to work at around 10AM UTC.

We will provide an update once we have resolved this issue.

Replies(113 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • aelinas2

Replied by aelinas2 3 days ago

Hi my coupon doesn't seem to work/

Can you please help as we actgually intended to do a flash sale which start like today?

So your prompt action is greatly appreciated

Thanks

My website is www.joyluckclubmaternity.com and my coupon code is Hari Raya flash sale

When i apply the code, it does come out but it doesn't calcualte the discount

• Gan Wix Team

Replied by Gan 3 days ago

Hi Aelinas2,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please specify which voucher you having issues with.

Please contact us for further assistance.

Best, Wix.
    • Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron 2 days ago

Hi Aelinas2,

Thank you for contacting Wix.

We apologize fir the confusion. Please note that your code is not as you've mentioned above. It is JLC0714. Keep in mind that when creating a coupon, your code will appear in the code field as shown in the screenshot below:

Let us know how it went and if you require further assistance.

Ron, Wix Team
  • restoremassage1

Replied by restoremassage1 July 23, 2014

Showing the discount of the coupon on checkout.

I have added a coupon to my online store but when I preview the store to try and test it out, the coupon is accepted but it shows no discount even though it should be 5% on the sale price. How should I fix this issue??

• graymist7

Replied by graymist7 July 21, 2014

Unable to Add coupon

Hi,

My coupon is not applying when at the checkout. It comes up with the coupon name but a value of $0. Please see attached photo. Thank you

• marionroucher

Replied by marionroucher July 15, 2014

Hi, 

Same problem on my website, the coupon doesn't work even though i cleaned my cache.

My coupon is KITESISTA14

Thank you!

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony July 15, 2014

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting Wix Support. 

I have accessed your site and, as you can see in the screenshot, your coupon is working correctly.

Can you confirm at your end?

All best, 

Rony WixTeam
  • ArtemisMichael

Replied by ArtemisMichael July 15, 2014

I have attempted to add a coupon to my store at www.samboygethelp.co.nz. The coupon code is BIGDEAL1. When I add the code it only says 0.00. I have tried using Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. Please help!

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony July 15, 2014

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting Wix Support.

Please note that in order for the coupon to work, the subtotal needs to be higher than the value of the discount.

As you can see in the screenshot, i have tested the coupon and it is working correctly.

In case of further questions, please contact us again.

All best, 

Rony WixTeam
  • Rapido Wix Team

Replied by Rapido July 14, 2014

Hi Kaycee, 

We're looking into your issue and will contact you as any feedback arises. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

• kayceefsingh

Replied by kayceefsingh July 14, 2014

Hi Noa, 

I'm having the same problem again.. it always seems to work eventually but never straight away.. does it have anything to do with time difference between where I am in Australia and the server located in.. I don't know where (guessing USA) lol. 

For example I have a code at the moment "INSTA500" to give 10% off but when I put it in, it loads correctly but results in $0.00 discount.. 

Thanks for the compliment btw.. 

Kaycee

• Hudson Wix Team

Replied by Hudson July 15, 2014

Hi Kaycee

As you mentioned there is an issue at the moment with the time zone which is happening due to a geolocation issue that our developers are working to resolve.

For now, please allow up to a couple of hours for the coupons to update - they should start to work at around 10AM UTC.

• kayceefsingh

Replied by kayceefsingh July 14, 2014

Discount codes not working

I have set up 2 discount codes, neither of which are currently working. 

My online store was created in around March 2014 so is the new version of the online store. 

Also, I made the discount start today.. would it be anything to do with the difference in Time Zones between Australia and wherever Wix's servers are located? Is there a way to change the time zone affecting my online store for future?

And what time zone would it be if it can't be fixed. 

Thanks,

Kaycee

www.diyl.com.au

• cassarndrabirt

Replied by cassarndrabirt July 14, 2014

Hi, I to have added a coupon code for $15 discount but it shows as $0.00 when applied to the cart? Please advise ASAP. www.scarvesplusonline.com.au and the code is E759940. HELP  Regards Cassarndra

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y July 14, 2014

Hello Cassandra,

I have not been able to recreate the issue:

The discount is applied, followed by tax for delivery to Australia.

While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with a screenshot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

Thank you in advance.

All the best, Or
  • solohub

Replied by solohub July 10, 2014

COUPON WONT WORK

I have a $10 off order coupon and it wont take the discount off, please advise why

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y July 10, 2014

Please elaborate: which voucher have you used to achieve this discount?

I can see you are now charged by $194 yearly.

All the best, Or

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets