Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

You can add an Online Store to any Wix template or a site that you've built from scratch. It's free to try out in the Wix Editor, but you will need to upgrade to the eCommerce plan to start selling. For instructions on how to upgrade, click here.

To add an Online Store: From the left side of the Editor, click the Add icon > click Online Store > click Product Gallery > click Add to Page

From the Choose Collection window, select one of the collections > click OK.

Note: You'll be able to add additional collections or edit your existing collections, at any time, from the Wix Store Manager.

To access the Wix Store Manager: Click the Product Gallery to select it > from the pop-up menu, click Manage Store.

Don't forget to add a Shopping Cart to your site!

To add a Shopping Cart: From the left side of the Editor, click the Add icon > click Online Store > click Shopping Cart.

To receive a coupon for the eCommerce yearly plan, click here.

For detailed information about the Wix Online Store, including FAQ's, click here or view the interactive tutorial below:

Thanks, Nicole,

Replies(341 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • lrobins12

Replied by lrobins12 Yesterday

I upgraded to the ecommerce plan today so I can start selling products. However I would like to change my current template to the electronic store (ecommerce) template. When I try to transfer it mentions that I must have at least 2 documents. I don't know what this means. I just want to switch the template without changing my domain name.

Thanks

• Or Wix Team

Replied by Or Yesterday

Hey,

I can see that you currently have two sites, "sanusek" and "sanusek-1". Your domain is currently connected to sanusek-1.

I have transferred your premium plan to sanusek for you.

Please let us know should you require further help.

All the best, Or - Wix support team.
  • boltactiongc

Replied by boltactiongc Yesterday

selling hats on my site

HI guys!  how do i add the element to my site to sell hats or tshirts if i want??

thanks for your help!!

• Dima Wix Team

Replied by Dima Yesterday

Hi,

I merged your message to the general thread concerning this issue. Please take a look at the best reply above.

Cheers,

Dima -Wix support team-
  • mai437

Replied by mai437 July 16, 2014

hello,

I am currently a monthly subscriber to Wix using the Unlimited Plan.  I'm thinking about adding an ecommerce store to my site and was wondering what 10 GB bandwidth limit is all about where the Unlimited Plan is, well... unlimited.  I noticed the next tier (VIP) is also unlimited, is this to get customers to buy the higher cost VIP plan?

Also, if I integrate/upgrade to the a new plan with an e-store, do I have to completely redo my site?  I would prefer not to.  Anyway to upgrade my current site to include an e-store option?

Lastly, how do I prevent being double charged like I did when I upgraded my previous site from a Flash-based site to an HTML 5 site.

I wrote in before but didn't get a response, Can you please let me know ASAP?  Thank you.

Best Regards, eric w.

• Barrios Wix Team

Replied by Barrios July 17, 2014

Hi, and thank you for contacting the Wix support team.

The difference between the Unlimited premium package and the VIP premium plan includes first priority support, connecting your domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 20GB with unlimited bandwidth.

In regards to upgrading your account - you will not have to redo your site. The site itself will not change however you will need to add the e-store to it.

If you wish to upgrade your premium plan please see  How can I upgrade an existing Wix premium plan?

We are here should you require further assistance.

Many thanks, Barrios
  • coolmocha

Replied by coolmocha July 13, 2014

hi i mean can i use it for my physical store too as POS? some service providers provide a separate module or app for that. tks

• Anat Wix Team

Replied by Anat July 13, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix support.

Could you please elaborate on the solution you are looking for?

Thanks and we await your reply

Anat - Wix Team
    • coolmocha

Replied by coolmocha July 13, 2014

pls see http://www.shopify.com/pricing
      POS Questions

also, 
      http://support.volusion.com/orders/point-sale

tks

• Dima Wix Team

Replied by Dima July 13, 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately the Wix Online Store does not provide a similar function as the Point of Sale. You can however create a Shopify store and embed it to your Wix site. You can read more about it here

Dima -Wix support team-
  • coolmocha

Replied by coolmocha July 12, 2014

in store pos

can i use the online shopping cart for my in store too? tks

• Tal Wix Team

Replied by Tal July 13, 2014

Hi coolmocha,

Thank you for contacting Wix support team.

I've merged your query with the relevant thread. You can find information about the Online Store in the Best Reply the top of this page.

As for your question, I'm not sure what "in store" app you're referring to, please elaborate.

Thank you for your cooperation, we are waiting for your reply.

Tal, Wix Team
  • samhuang0953370694

Replied by samhuang0953370694 July 8, 2014

MY store what wrong

• Noa Wix Team

Replied by Noa July 8, 2014

Hi,

Please let us know how we can assist,

Noa - Wix Team
  • roeblingliquors

Replied by roeblingliquors June 21, 2014

Is it possible to use the store without selling products online?  We're setting up a site for a liquor store and do not have plans for eCommerce at the current time but we do want to show select products / weekly specials.  If the store cannot be used this way can anyone recommend a good plugin for this?

Thanks! 

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina June 21, 2014

Hey, 

You can try it out for free in the Wix Editor and use the product galleries but to start selling you'll need to upgrade to the Wix eCommerce package.  The users will be able to use the store (but will not be able to finish the purchase).

For general information about the Wix Online Store, including FAQ's, click here.

Thanks, 

Alina, Wix Support Team
  • aaronscottlee

Replied by aaronscottlee June 21, 2014

Hi,

There is something wrong with the hover mode of my online store. It was working fine previously and suddenly some items do not display the item name when the mouse hovers the picture. It's okay for other items. Please tell me how to fix this.

• Or Wix Team

Replied by Or June 21, 2014

Hi,

Please provide us with a screen shot of the problem. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please use this link.

To upload the screenshot, simply click on the "Upload" button and follow the steps.

All the best, Or - Wix support team.
  • MrGlyn

Replied by MrGlyn June 18, 2014

How do I upload multiple products at once?

I am setting up an online retail pet supply store.  I have all of the data in an Excel Spreadsheet.  How can I upload it all at once?  There are over 2,800 products.

• Natalia Wix Team

Replied by Natalia June 18, 2014

Hi!

Unfortunately it's not possible to add multiple products at once. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can learn more about our Online store here

• admin3359

Replied by admin3359 June 16, 2014

I have added items to collections only to find that they have been deleted or changed to items from another collection!  Even if I try to look at history, the items are still gone.  HOURS have been lost in creating these items!  Why am I losing products as I create new pages with new collections??  this is VERY frustrating!

• Alina Wix Team

Replied by Alina June 16, 2014

Hey, 

I noticed that you have posted multiple questions on the forum.

In order to receive a more accurate response and to avoid any confusion with overlapping material, please post your question only once.

This will also speed up our response time to you since you will not have to repeat your issue multiple times and explain it to multiple representatives.

Please refer to our response in this thread.
      Alina, Wix Support Team

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets