- Back to Search Results
Stats 420,705 topics posted 7,109 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(82 replies total)
Replied by Sharon September 19, 2012
@comicinclent - To answer your questions:
1. Yes, the red X will delete your site from My Account. However, you don't have to delete a site to create a new one. You can add as many sites as you wish to your Account by clicking Create from the top menu and choosing one of our templates.
2. The images that you have uploaded will show up in your image library from any site that you open within the same account.
You can keep your free URL only by giving your site the exact same name. However you cannot give two sites the same name so you will first have to delete the other site or click Rename from My Account at the top right side of the old site and then name your new site with the same name as your old site.
Replied by comicinclent September 19, 2012
I want to change the whole design of my site i.e. the template. I know that I can't change the template from the editor, so I want to know two things really.
1) if I click the cross on the corner of the page in my account this will delete it I am guessing? So I want to know if after doing this I can simply create another page from my account?
2) I also want to know if the photos and pictures I have saved for the other site will be available to me once I have set up the new template?
Also, do I keep the same domain name? (I am using a wix domain e.g. example.wix.com/example)
Replied by Gleb July 27, 2012
After you choose a template and save it as your own, you can find it under the 'My account' tab.
Just go to Wix.com -> log in into your account -> click on the 'My account' tab - at the upper center.
You should be able to see your wix creations there.
Let us know if you require any further information.Gleb, Wix Support
Replied by Ron July 16, 2012
You can simply duplicate your page by following these steps:
1. From the left toolbar, click the Pages icon to open the Page Manager.
2. Next to your page, click the settings icon.
3. From the top of your Page Settings window, click Duplicate.
4. Click Done.
Your page is duplicated.
For more information about pages click here.Ron, Wix Team
Replied by semanuel2010 July 15, 2012
iv pikcked a template but need to add another page, how do i add another page with the same layout as the ones already in the template? I cant seem to work this out, very frustrated! Thanks
Replied by thecatworesneakers July 9, 2012
I am editing the "T-Shirt" template but have not yet published.
1) On the Home Page...When adding a grid for products I can"t get more that three rows of grid squares at a time...and the third row only has one grid block. How can I add a complete page of grid squares without creating several smaller grids and fitting them together?
2) On the FAQ page...How can I edit the space between lines? My last section "Contact Us" has a different spacing than the rest of the page.
Replied by kahramangonca81 April 29, 2012
hi.I bought a template to html5.I'm trying to organize.but encountered a problem and need your help.I can not change the name of the template ready for the photographer.How do I get there I'll write my own name so please help