Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

For information about how to create a site from a template click  here.

For information about how to create a site from scratch click  here.

For information about how to create a multi-lingual site click  here.

For video tutorials click here.

Please enter your new account information and log in. From here, go to the "Templates" button and choose to start with a template or to create your Wix from scratch. Roll over your selection and choose Edit to start your design.

Start by choosing the background you want. You can now play with the Editor freely. You may customize any chosen item by clicking on it and changing it.

Remember to click Save at the end.

Replies (1,051 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • pjsimports

Replied by pjsimports 11 hours ago

I have my domain name, but still do not know how to get started.  Where do I find the cost of upgrading?

pjsimports@gmail.com

Janice/ pjsimports

• Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Nicole Wix Team 10 hours ago

Hi Janice,

You should first create your website. Please see tips about how to begin in the best reply above :)

When you are ready, simply check out this link with all premium plans and costs.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Nicole,
  • msllazer

Replied by msllazer 16 hours ago

We have own web site. But we want to redisgn that with wix. How could we do this. Could you help me? 

• Nicole Wix Team Wix Team

Replied by Nicole Wix Team 11 hours ago

Hi msllazer,

I hope I understood you correctly.

You can display another Website inside Wix!

For information click here.

Please note: Wix doesn't support the option of importing files such as external templates to use them along side the Wix features. You may upload, files, pictures, music, and even video. But no other web building features.

If you were referring to exporting your Wix site away from Wix in order to edit through a different site builder or by directly editing code, unfortunately this is not possible as Wix sites must remain on Wix servers.

You can edit any Wix template available on Wix Templates page.

Thanks, Nicole,
  • azmixxmasters5

Replied by azmixxmasters5 2 days ago

WHAT IF I WANT TO BUILD A SITE HERE BUT USE MY CURRENT HOST COMPANY I ALREADY HAVE MY DOMAINE NAME. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EMAIL ME MRDJHAVOK@GMAIL.COM

• Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron 2 days ago

Sure, you can connect your wix site to your domain using the instructions below.

To connect your site to a domain please visit our Domain Portal or view the video below. The connection may take up to 72 hours to take effect.

Check out this video for instructions:

Connecting a domain to your site is a premium feature, if your site is not yet upgraded please click here.

If you do not have a domain you can buy one from Wix, click here to proceed.

Already connected your domain but having problems? Please click here.

Transferring your Wix domain to a different host: If you have a Wix domain, click here for instructions on how to transfer it to a different host.

Transferring your domain name to Wix:  *This feature has not yet been released to all users.*  You can currently transfer only domains with the following extensions: .com, .org, .net, .biz. and .info. You can transfer your domain from another registrar to your Wix account. To transfer your domain, verify that at least 60 days have passed since your registered or last transferred your domain and make sure that your domain is unlocked. For more information please click here.

Don't have a domain yet? To get a free domain for a year,  click below:

Unlimited Sale

Ecommerce Sale

Ron, Wix Team
  • private69

Replied by private69 3 days ago

I have a webshop build on wix and now when i log in .... i read ...We noticed you don't have a site yet. please restore my webshop Private69@live.nl

i hope to hear from you soon

• Daniel M Wix Team

Replied by Daniel M 3 days ago

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

Have you published your site yet? If so, could you please send us the address so we can trace your account?

Apart from that I can't see you've created a site under the account email you've supplied.

Awaiting your reply,

- Daniel M, Wix team.
    • private69

Replied by private69 2 days ago

Hi Daniel,

I have build the webshop but not yet published and under my name you can find my work in progress site i hope you can restore it because i can not finish my work now..

• Daniel M Wix Team

Replied by Daniel M 2 days ago

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any other email addresses/usernames you may have used to sign in to Wix with? Please check in your email inbox (if you have a few, check in all of them, just to be sure) for emails from Wix and see which emails they've been sent to or if they contain a username.

Also, have you Saved your site since you've started editing it?

Awaiting your reply,

- Daniel M, Wix team.
  • trotteroil

Replied by trotteroil 3 days ago

Hello,

I created a site, but the wrong informaton was wrong. I had been adding additional pages, and have the information saved. How can I add a new account with the saved info?

Marcus Trotter

• Marina Wix Team

Replied by Marina 3 days ago

Hello Marcus, 

I'm not sure I completely understand what exactly happened and what you wish to do. 

Please clarify by elaborating regarding the location the mentioned information was added in (i.e was it page information? account information? was it within the editor or under 'My account'?). Please also explain what you wish to do - do you wish to create a new account with correct information and transfer the site you've created to it? 

Please clarify, we await your reply.

• svanheijster

Replied by svanheijster 4 days ago

please delete my complete account.

thanks, S. van Heijster

• ilan-t Wix Team

Replied by ilan-t 4 days ago

Hello

If you would like to delete your Free account, please add your details here.

If you have purchased a Premium plan and wish to cancel your Wix account, please first make sure to cancel your Premium plan. Once you have done so, please add your details in the link above. To cancel your Premium plan, go to My Account > Manage Premium > Billing & Payment > Manage > click Cancel next to "Next payment". You can find more information here.

Best regards

• kapodastre4

Replied by kapodastre4 5 days ago

I have deleted my site but he's stil online...

• Dean Wix Team

Replied by Dean 5 days ago

Hey,

What is the link to your site?

All the best, Dean - Wix Team
    • kapodastre4

http://kapodastre.wix.com/lundis-de-la-guitare

• Eyal Wix Team

Replied by Eyal 5 days ago

Hey kapodastre4,

As per your request I have restored your site. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Thank you,

Eyal, Wix Customer Support Team
    • kapodastre4

Ho sorry, I wanted to delete my site. But when I do, it's still online after.

Thanks for helping

• Eyal Wix Team

Replied by Eyal 5 days ago

Hey kapodastre4,

I understand you wish to delete your site, though you still see it online after deleting it from your account. 

I have deleted your site. While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

If you require further assistance, please let us know!

Thank you,

Eyal, Wix Customer Support Team
  • margethompson

Replied by margethompson 5 days ago

vsdbfs

• petitefleur9

Replied by petitefleur9 5 days ago

hola mi casilla es petitefleur@outlook.es  estuve desde ayer guardando un proyecto... que no lo subi todavia por q no esta terminado , no puedo acceder. Me dice Hola Petitefleur  pero no veo nada de lo q hice .. me da la opcion de empezar de cero.. me podran decir que paso? 

aclaracion : la ultima vez que guarde cambios fue  a las 14hs . ahora quieo continuar y no hay manera

saludos 

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony 5 days ago

Hola, 

Gracias por contactar al soporte técnico de Wix.

La cuenta de la que escribes en este momento (petitefleur9) esta vacía. 

Revisa que has entrado con el usuario correcto. 

Nota que has llegado al foro en inglés. Wix cuenta con soporte 100% en español al cual puedes acceder acá.

Gracias

Rony WixTeam
  • tkajfes87

Replied by tkajfes87 April 17, 2014

I can't save and publish my web page! Why?

"An unexpected error occurred while preparing your site data. If the problem persists please let us know by posting on our support forum (Timeout)"

• Shai Wix Team

Replied by Shai April 17, 2014

Hello,

You do not appear to have any sites under the account you are currently logged in as. Could you please point us to the site you are trying to save?

• Shai Wix Team

Replied by Shai April 17, 2014

Hello,

The single site in your account is published. Are you still facing problems?

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets