Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

Yes, you can find step by step instructions here.

We now have new Time-line templates ready for you, bigger and better than before.
Click here to view them.

Replies (11 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • gustorres85

Replied by gustorres85 3 hours ago

I chose a fb template and personalized it, at the time of publishing it, it does not give me the option to embed it to my business fb page. It only gives me the option to promote it. What am i missing? 

I used a fb template so I know that is not the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

• jowaltonnz

Replied by jowaltonnz 2 days ago

Hi when I follow the links to the Facebook templates, I only get 6 fb template options, and no fb welcomers.

From watching the video tutorial on this, it shows welcomers and plenty other fb options.  Yet I only get 6 templates. And none of them are welcomers which is what I'm after. 

Thanks

• gills2 Wix Team

Replied by gills2 2 days ago

Hey  jowaltonnz ,

Please check out the Facebook templates available here. This is what is currently available. 

Please let us know what exactly you wish to achieve so we can further assist. 

Gill, Wix Team
  • jacobdurjan

Replied by jacobdurjan March 18, 2014

I need help because of this ----> Certificate Error I cant upoad anything from wix to facebook

• Jonathan Wix Team

Replied by Jonathan March 18, 2014

Please elaborate, what are you attempting to do that produces this error message?

• adamkeune

Replied by adamkeune November 18, 2013

can I add use my existing website as a template for facebook 

• adamkeune

Replied by adamkeune November 18, 2013

Can I use my Existing Wix website as a template

• Nat

Replied by Nat November 18, 2013

Hey,

Facebook sites can only be created using our special FB templates.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again. Nat
  • tasivog1

Replied by tasivog1 November 7, 2013

The instructions show a listing for Facebook templates but it is not accurate..I find no listing on left for Facebook templates

• Michal

Replied by Michal November 7, 2013

Hey tasivog1, 

Thank you for contacting us. You can find our Facebook templates here

Thanks,

Michal - Wix Team
  • vofacemagazine Premium VIP

Replied by vofacemagazine November 6, 2013

I try to add a facebook page and it just sends me to my Account page 

• Elia Wix Team

Replied by Elia November 6, 2013

Please provide us with a detailed outline of the steps you have taken until this point, so we may replicate the process from our end in finding a solution.
      -Where do you see it on your site, i.e. what page?
      -What component in the editor is causing the problem (i.e. text box)?

*Please include screen shots, if possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and we await your reply.

Elia - Wix Support
  • mariex777

Replied by mariex777 October 24, 2013

can I change the access email and password for one of my site ? I've build 2 different sites on my account. one is for my friend but she would like to have access to it with her own email and password can i separate the two sites ?  can I transfer the site to her and get it off my account ?

• Dana Wix Team

Replied by Dana October 24, 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately, allowing admin access to an individual site under one account is not possible at the moment. Once you allow someone with access to edit one of your sites, they'll have access to all the sites under your account.

If you wish to allow admin access to only one of your sites, it is best to create an individual account under a different login email and have the site transferred to it.

You can easily transfer a Wix site from one account to another! This process will create a copy in the other account. Please follow the instructions here or check out the video below. 

Please note: It isn't possible to transfer a premium package from one account to another, so please be sure to first transfer the site to its final account, then purchase the upgrade.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us again for any future assistance!

Thanks, Dana- Wix Team
  • teo-l7

Replied by teo-l7 April 10, 2013

it is 3 days that i m trying to upload the new web site on facebook but i cannot. I have payed for the premium. Can you please tell me what i have to do

thank you

• Hudson Wix Team

Replied by Hudson April 10, 2013

can you please let us know which site you are tying to upload?

• Jonathan Wix Team

Replied by Jonathan January 8, 2013

Only a Flash website can do that. Create a Facebook-template Flash website either that comes with the store in it or add it yourself. Upgrading the website to the eCommerce package will activate the store and this site can appear on a page of Facebook.

• beautyloungeca

Replied by beautyloungeca January 8, 2013

can i embed my site to facebook if i use e-commerce

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets