- Back to Search Results
Stats 417,619 topics posted 7,167 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies(210 replies total)
Replied by timanderso2 March 8, 2013
2.Beginning of February
3. Every master page is missing the top and bottom section of the background image and the top images which make up my site logo. Maybe this would be considered the header and footer? On the Who We Are master page, there is a missing embedded video at the bottom.
4 . Same thing in both the sites url and in the editor.
5. I have no idea. I have not made changes to the site in months.
6. "I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible"
Replied by Amos March 7, 2013
I am merging your question to this issue's thread. Please provide the following information in your reply:
1. URL to your website- i.e. www.wix.com/yourusername/websitename
2. The last date that you saw your website in good standing (content was not missing)
3. Exactly which master-page in your site is missing content? What exactly is missing?
4. When you visit your website at its URL, do you see the same thing as in the editor? If not, and only one of the versions is missing content, please *do not* save your website. Let us know which of the two versions is correct.
5. Please describe, to the best of your abilities, the last actions/changes you performed before you last saved your website.
6. Please confirm that you give us permission to restore your website to an earlier version. You can simply copy this statement: "I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible"
As soon as we have this information we will investigate your website and if possible, restore it to an earlier version for you.
Replied by timanderso2 March 7, 2013Site not showing up correctly Live or in editor
Seems like this is a reoccurring problem. I am paying money for my site to work. I have not entered the wix editor in over a month. I enter today and pieces of the site are missing. How is this possible? My live site is missing pieces as well. How can we resolve this?
Replied by Anat March 4, 2013
I just visited your live site and was able to see the footer on all of the pages. Does this problem occur on your live site or in your Editor?
Please let us know so we can further assist you.
Please note that in any case, we can revert your site back to previous versions if necessary.
Thanks,Anat - Wix Team
Replied by Bren89 February 22, 2013
I just checked and my site is still not functioning properly.
Please go to the Clients & Results tab then click on any of the headings on the left side menu (Automotive, Healthcare, etc.). The text in the scroll bar paragraph should change each time you click on a heading and it is not. Somehow this function was disabled on Feb. 21 while I was editing copy in the scroll bar paragraph and I need to have it restored.
Please call me if I am not explaining this clearly.