- Back to Search Results
Stats 357,385 topics posted 7,194 include Best Reply by Wix Team
Replies (210 replies total)
Replied by varunsarin83 August 5, 2013
The content on my website is missing.
2. Aug 2nd, 9 AM
3. All content is missing except for header/footer.
4. Content missing in both
5. Minor formatting issues - not major changes done recently. Website was not published live. Upon seeing the missing content, I published just to see if it would fix the problem (On Aug 5th)
6. I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible
Replied by longpenelope August 5, 2013
My website is missing content.
1. URL to your website
2. The last date that you saw your website in good standing (content was not missing)
3. Exactly which master-page in your site is missing content? What exactly is missing?
All pages are missing images and shapes. Top 2/3 of site seem to be cut off and just the bottom half remains but in the wrong placement of the page.
4. When you visit your website at its URL, do you see the same thing as in the editor? If not, and only one of the versions is missing content, please *do not* save your website. Let us know which of the two versions is correct.
Yes. The site in the editor is correct.
5. Please describe, to the best of your abilities, the last actions/changes you performed before you last saved your website.
I replaced some text on the Home page of upcoming events in the lower left-hand corner.
6. Please confirm that you give us permission to restore your website to an earlier version. You can simply copy this statement: "I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible"
I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible.
Replied by americantongue July 30, 2013
Mine is missing the "cut and paste" buttons, as well as the drop down list of pages on the "title bar" when opening the editor.
Replied by dannaheveratt July 19, 2013
when i selected the "show on every page" for my background my ENTIRE FINALIZED FIRST PAGE TEXT AND IMAGES WERE REPLACED BY THE MY STORY PAGE I WAS WORKING ON AT THE TIME.
PLEASE RESTORE MY FIRST PAGE!!
it happened around 12.30 pm. ...but i also don't want to have to delete/lose all the work i did since!!
THANKS FOR HELP ASAP.
Replied by zerzy2000 June 12, 2013
I just upgraded to the ecommerce plan today. Everything was working fine initially after I linked to my domain. But I think after I renamed my site from the account page, my website www.kinderhands.com stopped loading properly. Shortly after the Wix editor won't load either and now I'm not able to edit my page. I've disabled my cache and cleared browsing date on Chrome but it's still not working. Please help!!
Replied by sunnyengland June 12, 2013
After I change some content in documents for applying , i am not allowed to open the page and I am not allowed to go and edit as well. I want to use editor,please, my site is www.qualityteachingkorea.com. I don't know what to do...now..need your help now. before I publish there was a choice for mobile search i moved the button to on ( blue) not off..
Hee Sun from Bournemouth England
Replied by chantalmaurice June 7, 2013
1. URL to your website- i.e. www.chantalmaurice.com
2. The last date that you saw your website in good standing (content was not missing) Yesterday 6-5-13
3. Exactly which master-page in your site is missing content? What exactly is missing? Unable to click on any of the tabs except home and bio.
4. When you visit your website at its URL, do you see the same thing as in the editor? I can see the same thing but cant't click on any but the first 2 tabs.
5. Please describe, to the best of your abilities, the last actions/changes you performed before you last saved your website. My wix site was connected to my domain name today.
6. Please confirm that you give us permission to restore your website to an earlier version. "I would like Wix to restore my site to an earlier version if possible"
Replied by mrgstrong May 10, 2013
everything was fine yesterday @ 21:00 gmt. Now only the header and footer appear and the main body is gone. Also the menu button dont go anywhere when I click on them.
Also the editor will not load in the page for me to check.
the last thing I did was to make a mobile version of the site.