Wix Answers

Do not post confidential info such as passwords or financial information.
Cancel
Post Question
wix Wix Team

Please make sure your site's name does not contain special characters.

If you still receive this error, and you were previously able to save your site, please let us know what were changes you made since your last successful save before the error occurred.

**Update: please make sure your website's SEO description and keywords are less than 250 characters. You can count the number of characters by pasting the content in this tool.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Replies(1,163 replies total)

Show my replies first
  • mackennawitchard

Replied by mackennawitchard 2 hours ago

I have only added photos from my computer that were added from my camera, iPhone and iPad.

I have made a few changes to the gallery and blog page over the last few hours.

Don't want to close down the tab as I don't want to lose all the work that i have just put in as I fear it would all be lost?! 

Help??

• mackennawitchard

Replied by mackennawitchard 2 hours ago

I have cleared the cache etc without closing this tab but using a new tab, have duplicated my gallery page but unable to duplicate the blog page? 

I was using google chrome, have opened it in torch and able to save pages. Gallery has not been saved? Neither have the images that I have uploaded today to use on that page?  The duplicated page does not show either?

• belinda91

Replied by belinda91 7 hours ago

hello, I pasted nothing from outside, but cannot save! Please help ASAP

Thanks!

Belinda

• belinda91

Replied by belinda91 6 hours ago

Hello, I would really appreciate some help.  I dont want to close my browser as Ive made quite a large number of changes.

I tried to drag an image onto the page, but it didnt work, so i just upload the image the usual way.  Seems like the page remembers... I have deleted pages and recreated, but cannot solve the problem

• onlinewoolwich

Replied by onlinewoolwich 8 hours ago

I have pasted nothing from an outside source and I can no longer save. Please sort out!

• Gat Wix Team

Replied by Gat 3 minutes ago

Hi onlinewoolwich,

I checked your editor and was able to save it properly on my end: 

If you are experiencing an issue saving your site, please click here and follow the error troubleshooting instructions.

If you require further assistance, feel free to contact us again. 

Gat Wix Team.
  • silentfireproducti

Replied by silentfireproducti 19 hours ago

I have pasted nothing from an outside source and I can no longer save. What's going on?

• Ron Wix Team

Replied by Ron 6 hours ago

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Wix.

We apologize for the inconvenience. While browsing on the web, your computer and browser stores various information. This build up of information can sometimes cause conflict.

Please clear your browser's cache. You can find step by step instructions here.

Should the issue persist, make sure to test it on other updated browsers in order to compare the results.

Let us know how it went, which browsers and exact versions you've tested.

Ron, Wix Team
  • jescuderol

Replied by jescuderol Yesterday

Hola, me pongo en contacto con ustedes porque incluso después de haber seguido las instrucciones de la mejor respuesta (la descripción y las palabras clave no llegan ni a 200 carácteres) me sigue apareciendo el error 1020 que me impide guardar los cambios en mi web que obviamente está funcionando.

Todo fue a raíz de intentar publicar un post con los "componentes de Blog" con una dimensión de 725 palabras y 3 fotografías.

He borrado ese post y sigo sin poder guardar y menos publicar...

por favor, denme una solución porque necesito seguir trabajando con mi web.

Gracias

• rony Wix Team

Replied by rony Yesterday

Hola, 

Gracias por contactar al soporte técnico de Wix. 

Por favor, para asistirte correctamente, especifica el sitio con el cual estas teniendo dificultades.

Gracias.

Wix provee soporte 100% en Español, lo puedes acceder acá.

Rony WixTeam
  • simposiocerrado

Replied by simposiocerrado Yesterday

Hi.

I don't know how to solve this error. I uploaded the files but now i cannot save the last version.

Can you help me?

Thanks, 

Johnny

• simposiocerrado

Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Those are PDF files, about 20.

Tks

• simposiocerrado

And, sorry again, the error is 1020.

• Or Y Wix Team

Replied by Or Y Yesterday

Hey Johnny,

I haven noticed you are using an outdated version of Chrome.

To download the latest Google Chrome browser please click here

Note: The maximum upload file size is 15MB.

To learn more about uploading documents, please click here.

All the best, Or
  • Yoav Wix Team

Replied by Yoav 3 days ago

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience - I merged your message to the relevant thread, so please refer to the Best Reply at the top of the page for additional information and instructions on handling this error.

Let us know if you need any additional help - we'll be happy to further assist!

• dougsbooks

Replied by dougsbooks 3 days ago

Thanks Leah and Dean

I've got the knack of it now & error 1020.

dougsbooks

• Dean Wix Team

Replied by Dean 4 days ago

Hi,

Yes, you can copy the text into a text box, not the entire book at once though, you'll have to break it to different parts across several pages.

Note: It is not possible to copy the format over from Word to the Wix Editor and pasting will clean up most unnecessary codes and information added automatically by other Word Processing programs. To avoid any additional formatting issues, when copying text, please make sure to paste it in Plain Text format (format free). In order to do so, simply press Ctrl+Shift+V (Cmd+Shift+V on Mac) when pasting. 

For more information about how to add text to your site click here.

Currently it is possible to upload the following files types in the Wix Editor:

Music: .mp3, via Add > Media > Audio Play Button
    Video: via Youtube or Vimeo -  Add > Video
    Documents: doc & .docx, .xls & .xlsx, .ppt & .pptx, .odt, .odp and .pdf via Add > Media > Document

Note: File size limits are as follows:
    Documents: 15MB/files
    Music: 15MB/.mp3

Let us know if you need anything else.

All the best, Dean - Wix Team
  • dougsbooks

Replied by dougsbooks 4 days ago

Currently the file is in Microsoft Word and/or as a PDF. I was wondering if I could copy and past the text into Wix pages for it to be read on line on phones, tablets and PCs?

Add reply

Mark this reply as Best Reply
Close open child tickets